Marsh 2 against St Kilda - Sunday 8 March @ Morwell, 3:50pm (pre-match thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cloudy and cool day in Morwell but no rain so far with only a light shower expected if anything at all. Thankfully only light winds also so I'm expecting some good skills on display.

Amazing how we all see the game differently. Madgen has gotten better each year and still is obviously depth at best.
Keane has gone past him in one year and Murphy oozes potential, should have games pumped into him like Maynard
Keane isn’t ahead of Madgen at all. Madgen played senior games last year while Keane played VFL. Madgen played seniors today and Keane played VFL. One great pre-season game performance doesn’t put Keane in front.

Let’s hope the Saints forum doesn’t get to 67 pages ( on my iPhone) like The filthy Tigers trying to convince themselves they’ll be alright and it’s only a practice game with 70% of their first 22 list out v ours at full strength crap!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Really not trolling I promise, but read this in the week and resisted posting to the stupidity... Stupid comment l, it's preseason... Winners are the local community... Great game and hope the season proper reflects this regardless who wins or where both teams are at

Not usually highly rated former top 7 picks.

How many of those comparative highly rated top 7 picks are still trying to establish themselves after 3 knee reco's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back