Review Marsh Community Series 1 v Geelong @ Metricon 6:30pm 22 Feb 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s only February and you never allow the pre-season to make you overly optimistic or pessimistic and that’s how I’ll take tonight
BUT
The pure entertainment and joy I’ve just got looking at those inbreds from the Handbaggers Board melting away because it’s against us has made tonight pretty great.

It’s only February and you never allow the pre-season to make you overly optimistic or pessimistic and that’s how I’ll take tonight
BUT
The pure entertainment and joy I’ve just got looking at those inbreds from the Handbaggers Board melting away because it’s against us has made tonight pretty great.
You would be proud of the mongrel and pressure we have shown tonight boddsy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen Rowell in the fourth. Hopefully just spelled and not injured.
Also don't see much of Weller in the fourth is he inj? Come on don't keep saying the INJ word after the team score over 100 point..

I know it’s only the Marsh community series but that was the most complete performance I have seen for years! The intent, hunger and attack on the ball and contest was phenomenal! If we can bring that momentum into the season and play this well in the season we can do some damage! Rowell, Anderson and Sharp were all impressive and Ellis and Greenwood have slotted into our line up nicely they certainly make a difference to our squad! Excited for this season if we play like we did tonight! Never say die!!!

I only saw the last 2 minutes of the half.

Budarick wow - that goal. Also really hate how the commentators are pronouncing his name - is that correct?
Peter Wright did some alright things in the last 2 minutes, reading the comments above didn't look like it was sustained haha.

Stats show Rowell and Greenwood getting plenty of it.
Goals to sexton 2, lemmens, Ainsworth, wright, king, budarick.

I like that spread!
Yeah Budarick is pronounced as they were saying. It put me off too but it is correct

I'll repeat what everyone is thinking

CAN'T WE PLAY GEELONG EVERY WEEK?????? HAHAHA NAHHH JOKES

Special game for the lads, its good to get winning culture starting so early. The boys will be buzzing to come into work now and will be extra pumped to be playing next week against Adelaide.

That pressure acts/tackling is what we saw when Young/Macpherson/Ainsworth/Holman played and we won games last year? or the year before ? It would of been good viewing for the fantasy viewers and the neutral viewers....... and of course gold coast sun fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back