Review Marsh Community Series 1 v Geelong @ Metricon 6:30pm 22 Feb 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like what we want Budarick to be.

I don't mind trying out Bowes as a general organizer down back.

Good skills, can take a grab, and can still roll him through the middle when needed.
Budarick possibly can be this, his defensive capabilities are yet to bet tested. Hopefully he plays on someone like Ablett tonight to give him a real taste

Budarick possibly can be this, his defensive capabilities are yet to bet tested. Hopefully he plays on someone like Ablett tonight to give him a real taste
Budarick and Jez are the future replacement for Pearce Henley and habrow. As for Bowes I think you worry too much a out HB role, how many times coaches changes players position in match day.

I’m on my way to Metricon now and have recorded the women’s game but I couldn’t see the men’s game on any fta tv station. Is it not being broadcast?
AFL APP. If you are telstra or boast customer.

Sounds like what we want Budarick to be.

I don't mind trying out Bowes as a general organizer down back.

Good skills, can take a grab, and can still roll him through the middle when needed.
Not many forward players he could stick with on a lead.
Maybe we're planning on having him as a spare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenwood the highlight so far. Is our best on by some way so far. Ellis is noticeable in how he just keeps his width like a real winger. Rowell had a moment or two.

By and large our game plan doesn't look any different whatsoever, which means we're going to be in for a long year.

Graham, McLennan don't look near it so far. 2MP been poor. Haven't seen much from Lach Weller in the mids yet.

Don't like Bowes down back as it takes him straight out of the play when it counts.

Luko been poor so far. King needs to simmer down a bit!

Dave been very down by his standards too, but he has credits in the bank. For him I imagine it's just getting through.

Zac Smith looks and functions exactly the same as when I last saw him in Suns colours.

Overall tough conditions to be playing football. Lots of mistakes.

1st quarter

good:
Greenwood has been sensational, doesnt lose a contest
Rowell, finding the ball easy just needs to clean up disposal but that will come
Budarick has been brillant, quick off hb,tackles hard
Swallow good as ever

not so good:
2mp couldnt catch a cold
Kingy needs to slow down launching at packs like that in the pre season cant have him hurt
skills crap house so far, lots of rust to come off

Greenwood the highlight so far. Is our best on by some way so far. Ellis is noticeable in how he just keeps his width like a real winger. Rowell had a moment or two.

By and large our game plan doesn't look any different whatsoever, which means we're going to be in for a long year.

Graham, McLennan don't look near it so far. 2MP been poor. Haven't seen much from Lach Weller in the mids yet.

Don't like Bowes down back as it takes him straight out of the play when it counts.

Luko been poor so far. King needs to simmer down a bit!

Dave been very down by his standards too, but he has credits in the bank. For him I imagine it's just getting through.

Zac Smith looks and functions exactly the same as when I last saw him in Suns colours.

Overall tough conditions to be playing football. Lots of mistakes.
i thought dave had been pretty good so far, playing mostly forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back