TY24

Little Nic’s Big Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
The absolute middle of nowhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
They AFL should put a ban on white boxes around sponsor logos as part of their brand guidelines. They always look so cheap.
Brands want maximum exposure for their $$$. The white box makes their logo stand out more - even if it's for the wrong reasons.

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Brands want maximum exposure for their $$$. The white box makes their logo stand out more - even if it's for the wrong reasons.
It doesn't though, it's the least effective colour for making your logo stand out. It stands out more if it's just white text on blue and it makes your branding look much more professional.

TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
Oct 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees
Given my complaints about logo placement on St Kildas jumpers, methinks this is a wider ISC problem, given the Collingwood logo on this strip. How hard would it have been to move the logo 2 inches to the left so it is totally in the white stripe?
Its a Collingwood choice I think

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Not just that but wasn't the logo in the middle of the stripe in 2017, before going inside for '18 and the back?
Yeah the 125 anniversary logo in 2017 as well as the 2018 logo was just under the sponsor logo which I thought was a far better placement then where it is currently.

Top Bottom