Marsh Community Series Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tough ask to average 80+
You're over-estimating the importance of the starting price.

Serong 175k. An average of 70 will see him deliver a 150k profit after 10 weeks.

Valente is 123k. To hit the same profit after 10 rounds, he needs to average 60 points.

I can see Serong averaging 10 points a week more than the basement priced rookies.

Serong 175k. An average of 70 will see him deliver a 150k profit after 10 weeks.

Valente is 123k. To hit the same profit after 10 rounds, he needs to average 60 points.

I can see Serong averaging 10 points a week more than the basement priced rookies.

You're paying for job security as well. I'd be much more confident Serong will still be in the team come Round 8 than Valente. Doesn't matter how cheap you are, you can't make any SC cash in the state leagues.

You're paying for job security as well. I'd be much more confident Serong will still be in the team come Round 8 than Valente.
Serong likely to play fwd rather then mid from what Iā€™ve read - Stephens likely to play wing, elite tank but very outside

Serong likely to play fwd rather then mid from what Iā€™ve read - Stephens likely to play wing, elite tank but very outside
Serong played pure mid in intra-club on Friday (not that an intra-club means much)

You're paying for job security as well. I'd be much more confident Serong will still be in the team come Round 8 than Valente. Doesn't matter how cheap you are, you can't make any SC cash in the state leagues.
Thought Valente had been having trouble with OP, had crossed him off the list. He back on track / in the frame?

Yeah definitely, I was responding to other rookies averaging within 20 of Mcluggage

Thought Valente had been having trouble with OP, had crossed him off the list. He back on track / in the frame?
Irrelevant, just picked a name. Could have been any 123k rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale tearing it up, wonā€™t fault the pick, but more worried about pre-bye draws and prospects of premo MID options.
Like Bont: Killed it, but cops GWS twice pre-bye, was effectively stifled in elim final, would worry about potential for a couple of lower ones from him.
Interesting how we all look at different aspects, donā€™t care much about premo scores in Marsh if theyā€™ve got stable roles myself.

Neale tearing it up, wonā€™t fault the pick, but more worried about pre-bye draws and prospects of premo MID options.
Like Bont: Killed it, but cops GWS twice pre-bye, was effectively stifled in elim final, would worry about potential for a couple of lower ones from him.
Interesting how we all look at different aspects, donā€™t care much about premo scores in Marsh if theyā€™ve got stable roles myself.
Who do GWS tag? Bont, Macca or Dunks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back