Preview Marsh Community Series - Game 1, 2020: St.Kilda v Hawthorn - RSEA Park, Thursday 20th February, 7:10PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • Hawks

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys want a new thread for Game Day tomorrow or stick it all in here?
giphy.gif

A pretty strong side. Add in Hanners, Jones, Geary and Roberton. Take out Abbott, McKenzie, Paton, Savage, Kent, Sinclair, Marsh, Coffield and that’s my best 22.

Wonky Richmond-inspired on-field position naming aside I actually quite like the look of the team.

Can anyone suggest a good place to have dinner that is within walking distance (less than 1.5km say) from the ground?

Want to have something to eat and just park there so we are walking distance to the game.

Open to any kind of food, pub, pizza, Indian, whatever.

There isn't a lot around there. Probably Indian for Vegetarian would be best. Might be best to park a few stops away by train and eat there.

I hate the smell of beer. Just can’t drink it. However the delightful smell of dim sims with soy sauce gets me so aroused I have to visit certain people later in the night. The dim sims cost me a fortune
Tis indeed a match made in heaven 💗

2i4DGQm.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know the story on Jimmy Webster not named in anything? understand parker and hind are our only injuries or have i missed something with jimmy?

I do like his new name. I will be watching munching tin whilst munching on dimmies.

Unfortunately with the booze ban, there is no munching down tinnies with the dimmies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back