Game Day Marsh Community Series - Game 2, 2020: Collingwood v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I too will be watching from the couch but ill prob be covered in chips

Will ufc binge first then catch the game
Dont care about result, just want to see no injuries and clean possession

I too will be covered in chips but must admit caring about winning.

At the Holden Center yesterday it mattered to one supporter in particular. As Marsh lined up for goal hissing MISS! MISS! MISS!

Which I’m sure we all agree is pathetic.

So for that person especially, I want a win, and I want his working week ruined.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking forward to this game - not too fussed about the result but I think this one will give us a good picture of how the team wants to set up and play this year. It will be interesting to see how competitive that will look against one of the better teams.

Reckon this will be a good test to see where the team is at. A good performance and a win against the Pies today will show that we're a team who has improved and is a good chance at playing finals next year.
I don't want to see this team go back to old habits (bombing long into contests on the wing, bombing blindly into the forward 50) if we start to fall behind.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this game. The Pies have had our measure for the past decade. Have we beat them more than once over that period?

40+ defeat, hopefully we learn & are better for it.

I won’t find out the result until about 8:30pm. Report well fellas, & I look forward to reading all the play by play melts.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this game. The Pies have had our measure for the past decade. Have we beat them more than once over that period?

40+ defeat, hopefully we learn & are better for it.

I won’t find out the result until about 8:30pm. Report well fellas, & I look forward to reading all the play by play melts.
at the g billings had a blinder and paddy got concussed goin back with the flight.. kicked the goal I think from memory. I think we won that one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What time does the game start today?

at the g billings had a blinder and paddy got concussed goin back with the flight.. kicked the goal I think from memory. I think we won that one
Yes was our 50 year anniversary of the '66 flag.

Looking to forward to seeing Gears, Hannebery, and Hill in action together (along with all the other boys of course). I think it will be tight, a good match!

Btw if anyone does NOT have KAYO yet, its $25 a month, you can stream it to your tv with a chromecast plug it into your tv HD all the way baby! Good if you have another commitment and need the replay too. And it has a fast forward button too (for opposition goals!).

?
2020 MARSH COMMUNITY SERIES
Round 2 • Collingwood v St Kilda
Sunday 8 March 2020 • 2:50 PM (AEST)
There's this thing called daylight savings :p

The game is at 3.50pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back