Preview Marsh Community Series - Melbourne v Adelaide, 22 Feb 4.40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Tooting ya horn after a practice match. fu** me most of Adelaides kids are gonna be stars if we are going of 3 kicks

You can still see if someone is moving better than they were last year in a practice mach mate, he was covering the ground pretty well, much better than he did in round 1 vs port last year which was embarrassing

I didnt think much of Pickett's game honestly. Maybe my expectations were a bit too high.

After listening to TK talk him up all preseason I was at least expecting 12 possession 12 tackles 4 goals and 8 goal assists in his debut.

Didn't think he was terrible, just average.

Thought Jackson played the better of the two, you can really see the Grundy comparisons when he's in the ruck, fantastic mobility, second efforts and tackling for a big.

Good signs, however, its just a Preseason game. This result won't matter in say mid-June if we are the Demons of 2019. Let's just put this into perspective.

Says the guy who starts a new meltdown thread after one loss in size 36 lettering and red font. 😂

#curbyourperspective

Is there a commentator who has a worse understanding of the game than Huddo?

"This time last year an unexpected loss to the Lions" .... you mean the team that finished 2nd? ...

At the time that was a shock loss. Brisbane were not expected to make finals. We were. For a practice game it showed a lot.

Says the guy who has this in his signature

:melbourne: I don't hate you, im just getting sick of you kicking me in the bollocks. 🙄

#protectyourbollocks

What does this even mean?

If they look alright I'm not going to be a Debbie Downer about it coz my signuature says I need to keep up with MarcMaverick and his negativity.

Being disappointed is all part of the MFC experience. Got to enjoy the days we show some good signs or you'll have nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Petracca holds this form Oliver will never cop a tag again.
And the way Trac was playing wouldn’t be easy to tag either, breaking multiples tackles, getting on the end of his own hand balls, taking contested grabs, stealing the ball out of opponents hands

And the way Trac was playing wouldn’t be easy to tag either, breaking multiples tackles, getting on the end of his own hand balls, taking contested grabs, stealing the ball out of opponents hands

Always said he gets lost in general play a bit when he plays forward, he should always be on the ball right at the contest so his inability to get much 'easy' ball isn't a big problem.

Small negative but Oliver was crap with ball in hand today I thought.

So to sum up presser , Jones copped a corky on his shin , thinks Oliver will be ok , Fritter will play next week (v North a trial game) , May might play also next week , Max the week after , should announce the leadership group in the next few days (maybe) , Brayshaw i can't remember .

So to sum up presser , Jones copped a corky on his shin , thinks Oliver will be ok , Fritter will play next week (v North a trial game) , May might play also next week , Max the week after , should announce the leadership group in the next few days (maybe) , Brayshaw i can't remember .
Pretty sure Brayshaw be good for next Marsh game so pretty healthy list with not many missing major chunks of running

Remove this Banner Ad

Back