Marsh Community Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very frustrating, footy live and afl apps not displaying TOG :mad:
Does AFL seriously not have player stats? Anybody know a resource with correct TOG?

I'm using fanfooty atm...if theres no alternative does anybody know what percentage TOG they go by? 120 mins?
AFL App has TOG in the "advanced" stats section
Screenshot_20200220-134952_AFL.jpg

Let the Marsh series hype begin :sweatsmile: To be fair he has been on a lot of radars on the big footy forums.

Yeah it's not like he's come from nowhere. He's not scoring insanely high even playing really well. Lots of rebound more than anything.

Yeah it's not like he's come from nowhere. He's not scoring insanely high even playing really well. Lots of rebound more than anything.

Yeah definitely, exactly what people probably wanted to see from him who were considering. Hopefully all our PODs can just tick boxes without screaming pick me to the other 150k other coaches.

Cannot understate what a big fat lock Damon Greaves is if named R1. Wowee look at those metres gained for a newbie.
I know Clarko likes him but i think he is behind a few still. Very good first hit out for him though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Steele pretty much at every contest and just coasting. In for a big year, 105+ imo

Loved what I saw from him tonight. Wasn't even on the ground that much and still would have had 20 disposals or so I reckon

And these are the sort of people that Pre-season games create:

View attachment 826322

Oof. They'll regret that.
How anyone could start without him after tonight is beyond me, he looked rusty and was still cruising towards a 100 before being rested.

How anyone could start without him after tonight is beyond me, he looked rusty and was still cruising towards a 100 before being rested.

I know, right? He scored 72 from 61% game time...going in second gear. If you extrapolate, it's around 12 points per 10%, meaning if he plays 80%, he goes at 96. If he plays 90% (like he usually does), he goes at 108...in second gear. He'll start off mid 90's-low 100's, but some of the talk in that forum about 'waiting for a few price drops' is just nuts. He's literally 230K cheaper than his 2018 season of 127 and is priced at 90...People are nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back