State Marsh Cup 2022-23

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Why’s WA playing a second away match vs Victoria? Is the one day comp a 10 game season like the Sheffield Shield?

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
This would be some choke from NSW. Long tail could hurt them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
The undefeated start continues. Horrible from QLD needing just 11 with 2 overs to go with 2 wickets.
Incredibly selfish batting from Renshaw repeatedly not running in the last over and leaving Swepson for dead. At least you improved your average, though.

Last edited:

Van_Dyke

Jun 7, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
really good game that from QLD v WA. Questionable at the end from renshaw, seemed like he barely faced a ball towards the end before that last over

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Not sure why renshaw refused to take singles in the last two overs

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
I got all excited about the Redbacks and their looming success so went to look at the fixtures and there's only 3 games left... 7 games each? Seems ridiculous to me, at least do 8. This competition gets neglected more than as they say a red-headed stepchild.

Then again less time for implosion.

Tugga27

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I got all excited about the Redbacks and their looming success so went to look at the fixtures and there's only 3 games left... 7 games each? Seems ridiculous to me, at least do 8. This competition gets neglected more than as they say a red-headed stepchild.

Then again less time for implosion.
Just had a look at the fixtures.
Seems there's only 6 games each.

WA and SA play twice more.

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Just had a look at the fixtures.
Seems there's only 6 games each.

WA and SA play twice more.

Oh dear you’re right, that makes it even worse. WA have 6 games yet SA have 7 (also have a game vs Victoria). That is seriously a joke, teams don’t even have the same number of games as one another.

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Oh dear you’re right, that makes it even worse. WA have 6 games yet SA have 7 (also have a game vs Victoria). That is seriously a joke, teams don’t even have the same number of games as one another.
WA have 7. Also a game against Tassie. Queensland and NSW have 4 more, the rest 3 more

Remove this Banner Ad