State Marsh Cup 2022-23

Remove this Banner Ad

Why’s WA playing a second away match vs Victoria? Is the one day comp a 10 game season like the Sheffield Shield?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The undefeated start continues. Horrible from QLD needing just 11 with 2 overs to go with 2 wickets.
Incredibly selfish batting from Renshaw repeatedly not running in the last over and leaving Swepson for dead. At least you improved your average, though.

Last edited:
I got all excited about the Redbacks and their looming success so went to look at the fixtures and there's only 3 games left... 7 games each? Seems ridiculous to me, at least do 8. This competition gets neglected more than as they say a red-headed stepchild.

Then again less time for implosion.

I got all excited about the Redbacks and their looming success so went to look at the fixtures and there's only 3 games left... 7 games each? Seems ridiculous to me, at least do 8. This competition gets neglected more than as they say a red-headed stepchild.

Then again less time for implosion.
Just had a look at the fixtures.
Seems there's only 6 games each.

WA and SA play twice more.

Just had a look at the fixtures.
Seems there's only 6 games each.

WA and SA play twice more.

Oh dear you’re right, that makes it even worse. WA have 6 games yet SA have 7 (also have a game vs Victoria). That is seriously a joke, teams don’t even have the same number of games as one another.

Oh dear you’re right, that makes it even worse. WA have 6 games yet SA have 7 (also have a game vs Victoria). That is seriously a joke, teams don’t even have the same number of games as one another.
WA have 7. Also a game against Tassie. Queensland and NSW have 4 more, the rest 3 more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back