List Mgmt. Marsh going home for personal reasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know where Marsh is today? i.e. is he in Melbourne?

I was out exercising at lunch and saw a bloke who I swear was him (if not looked just like him) sitting by the Yarra River, out the front of Riverside, looking fairly dejected with an attractive blond female with an arm around his shoulder who was comforting him. This was at about 1.30pm today.

Anyone know if that could have been him?
This is him on instagram today

He doesn't like the coach. That's the start of his issues. the rest is white noise. Don't believe ask someone who's in the changerooms.

I have even heard there was a threat from Marsh that mentioned "workplace bullying".

Personally, I cant believe that whatever he copped would have been that bad. Probably young generation softness.

trying to....no.

stating a fact (not a rumour).

Not disputing the truth of what you're saying but if you have the facts, why not just tell us what you've observed or heard rather than be so vague.

Probably young generation softness.

My father is a hard nut and completed Kokoda Trek in his late sixties. He was telling us we were soft.

We reminded him that softness is relative. He didn't have Japanese shooting at him like his father did when he was on Kokoda.

My father is a hard nut and completed Kokoda Trek in his late sixties. He was telling us we were soft.

We reminded him that softness is relative. He didn't have Japanese shooting at him like his father did when he was on Kokoda.
There's always next time, perhaps if his kids aren't too soft they can play the role of the Japanese?

IF a player leaves because he doesn't lke the coach he has a marshmallow spine anyway and isn't going to be much of a player, unless the coach is absolutley making his life misery which is extremely unlikely here. It's not like he was blocked for opportunities.
I call bs
Think the feeling is mutual ,someone posted preseason pictures last year or the year before of Marsh talking to Buckley at training and the look on Buckleys face is priceless,don't worry Bucks definatly don't like him.

Cloke missed two sitters in the 2010 GF, had we lost that game he would never have been forgiven and been traded not long after, because we won the replay all is forgiven. This was wallpapering over issues hidden by a year of success and it is no wonder now that it was only a single year of success.
I agree that Cloke has lacked that real steel nerve to really make the most of his natural ability and we should have sent him to Fremantle when he was worth 2 first rounders.

With hindsight being 20-20 that move would have been correct, but at the time the club would have been crucified.

I have even heard there was a threat from Marsh that mentioned "workplace bullying".

Personally, I cant believe that whatever he copped would have been that bad. Probably young generation softness.

So the Welfare People where Pack of Bullies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Dave. I think the implication was that Bucks was a bully. I find it a bit hard to believe myself.
Bucks or the player group. Using LT, it shouldn't have been solely Bucks involved.
Given the rumoured fall out between Adams and Williams, you might wonder whether certain player(s) are cracking the whip a bit too hard while trying to push/ motivate others..

Marsh is a different kind of guy and Bucks doesn't like that. **** you Bucks.

I'm with Bucks on this. Anyone wearing a jumper like that whilst kissing a puppy deserves to be delisted.

I'm with Bucks on this. Anyone wearing a jumper like that whilst kissing a puppy deserves to be delisted.
Why do you hate puppies and want to murder them?

Gratuitous picture of Clokey with pet: PART 2

422485-more-news.jpg

Trying not to be too pedantic, but regarding the thread title, the press release said he is leaving for personal reason not family reasons. I think it's a distinction worth making albeit minor.

Thead title updated :thumbsu:

Feel free to "report" the OP of a thread if the title is misleading or false like this one was, and ask the mods to fix it up.

The OP also has the ability to do that.

FYI Anzacday , Vicky Park , Magpie Girl , Gone Critical

So without having to read through the last 24 pages, is there any particular posts that someone can point me in the direction of to get a rundown of what might have happened? If not, is anybody in the know willing to PM me with deets? Kindest regards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back