Marsh One-Day Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't like that from Jhye have some respect for Maxwell mate no one could hit that his really your team mate for god sake pipe it down hero

This game should be on foxtel FFS

It seems a little bizarre that it's not on Foxtel but you can see it on the cheaper Kayo alternative.

I'm enjoying the old school 2-camera operation where you're watching every second over from behind the keeper. I think it'll get old pretty quick though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the WACA and a very interesting game here. WA started well thanks to Phillippe but they crashed. Middle order batsman slaughtered Victoria at the end of innings going at a rate of 20 runs per over.

Victoria started extremely well with Finch on song, but WA keeps getting wickets at intervals which helps their cause.

started talking s**t to Maxwell after he hit him for three sixes in a row then it was a dot ball there replays on twitter
Haha nothing in it. Richo just had the shits and Maxwell kept putting him into the stands. Good little battle.

My friends are watching the stream from cricket Australia. They say earlier today it was streaming well but recently the stream is unplayable.

Well Queensland look stupid Don't open with Big Bill hold him out for 10 over third ball gets a wicket

WA unearthed some great talent, and you can see that 20/20 cricket is creeping into the 50 over format which should keep the 50 over game alive for those bandwagon fans.

Queensland v NSW today. Interesting that Queensland decided to bowl first.

Labuschagne, Burns and Renshaw will make Queensland tough to beat.

A change of bowling got Hughes out. How many times do we see that? A new bowler with a different style causes a wicket to fall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back