Marsh Round 1 - Bulldogs v North Melbourne - Friday February 21, 6:10 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Predicting bottom 4 is wrong of one game but he is right in the fact that was rubbish
Yeah, North did play rubbish today but it doesn’t really mean anything to be honest. I just watch these games to see personal development and see how the new players fit in.

Yeah, North did play rubbish today but it doesn’t really mean anything to be honest. I just watch these games to see personal development and see how the new players fit in.
Like every year apart from a few stand out teams no one will know too much about what's going on until round 10-ish then some will drop off and some will have a strong back end.. but it's Feb you sUcK herp derp!!

People read way to much into practice games but you would want your players being able to hit a target come round one because they couldn't hit s**t tonight (for your information i have them in a logjam from 5-12)

To be honest just watched the young guys get a go glad we stopped trying to play battering ram footy after 10 minutes or the walking wounded list would be bigger

And David King is working on taking Sam kekavich lamb bassador role

For teams that have winning cultures pre-season results don’t really matter ( Richmond, hawthorn, west coast ect.)

But for clubs that are trying to push there way up the ladder ( saints, Roos, Carlton ) winning these games are important because mentally it builds belief within the group
I can definitely see where you are coming from but once round 1 hits in my opinion it’s fair game for everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2018 Maj is absolutely in our best 22. He's our best intercept marker to help repel opposition attacks.

It’s 2020. He’s a list clogger.

If Majak wants to use the golden fist instead of Mark in defends be better learn to kill it over the line rather than blindly hit it back into the opposition's forward area

Pre-season games might be be seen as rubbish, not worrying about, etc., but they could have a bearing on whether the 'swinging' membership buyers will invest their money in their clubs, or take the wait and see option, because it creates optimism/pessimism. If you hook them in early, then they've paid up regardless of how the team goes in the H&A season.

i know its only a pre season game but lot of upside for dogs this year

reakon that loss to gws will be a good thing

cant see them missing the 8 and top 4 is likely

3 big plusses for me:

1. Keath will improve us - great reader of the play is why he intercepts so much;​
2. Bont moving beautifully, shaken off his hip concerns of 2018 when he looked a plodder;​
3. Crozier is our best half back, very assured with the ball.​
Where do you play Caleb Daniel?​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back