News Marshall and Ladhams sign on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great stuff. Now for Amon

Pickering said club and him were talking and he couldn't see any issues. Amon is happy at Port, happy players don't leave etc.

Amon will sign on.

Billy will get delisted.

Farrell i have my doubts, i reckon he might sneak a move back to victoria. I really hope not though.

The flack Marshall gets here sometimes (NOT EVERYONE) confuses me sometimes. For what he's been through family wise will and has set his development back. The fact that he's still in the system AT ALL demonstrates incredible resilience. He has shown more than enough to me to suggest he's going to be a good 100+ game player for Port. Fantastic news on both parts!

Frampton kicks 9 goals in 2 weeks at SANFL level, then 3 in a game at AFL level then goes back and kicks 10 in 2 weeks at SANFL level again.

If I see a 22 year old doing this, the last word I'd think of is "delist".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frampton kicks 9 goals in 2 weeks at SANFL level, then 3 in a game at AFL level then goes back and kicks 10 in 2 weeks at SANFL level again.

Do you think of Ken Hinkley at the same time?

Great news! Now to get a coach who can provide them with the opportunity for further development and success at AFL level.

And delisting Frampton would be absolute stupidity. We're on the verge of having a decent KPF for the very late draft pick used on him. This would upset me more than Butcher's delisting. Sign him up.

Aren’t they negotiating a contract extension ?

My concern would be Billy has had enough of being overlooked and will go to a club needing a KPF where he will get a fair go and get games most weeks.

What makes you think that about Billy?

Would be a terrible move after we've put so many years into him and he's only just coming good as a KPF.

I dont think he’ll make it, weve got Hayes coming through whos better and will demand game time next year. I dont see the room for him.

Id be ok with giving him a 1 year deal as the KPFs in this draft are the worst of all time, just not sure we will though

I dont think he’ll make it, weve got Hayes coming through whos better and will demand game time next year. I dont see the room for him.

Id be ok with giving him a 1 year deal as the KPFs in this draft are the worst of all time, just not sure we will though
You think either of Ladhams or Hayes can be as damaging up forward as Frampton though? I didn't love Frampton but I'll admit his forward craft is definitely improving and beyond what I've seen the other two can offer up forward.

I just wish there was more transparency around his situation, because by all rights Frampton should have played at least half a dozen AFL games this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back