Conspiracy Theory Martin Bryant and Port Arthur - Conspiracy or Cheddar?

Remove this Banner Ad

How is it acceptable that a moderator of this site is a Port Arthur conspiracy theorist?

Absolutely disgraceful. Innocent lives lost and we have an absolute peanut ‘moderating’ stuff somewhere on this forum. Calling witnesses liars and labelling it one big all in conspiracy.

No standards at all on here? No accountability for extreme views?

How is it acceptable that a moderator of this site is a Port Arthur conspiracy theorist?

Absolutely disgraceful. Innocent lives lost and we have an absolute peanut ‘moderating’ stuff somewhere on this forum. Calling witnesses liars and labelling it one big all in conspiracy.

Can you point me to the post of an active moderator in here who supports the conspiracy that this massacre was a false flag operation?

Thanks.

The Deep State is being taken down in Ukraine and soon to be Taiwan. We’ll find out the real mass murderer at Port Arthur in the second half of this year hopefully.
How's this going for you?
Disgrace

Port Arthur has ASIO and CIA fingerprints all over it.

Thanks owen87 for saying that I don’t come across as an extremist on the Police Shooting thread on the Crime Board. These posts are an attempt to make posters like myself into being insurrectionists and dangerous so as to targeted by authorities. I have no problem with you an others disagreeing with my posts. But others making me out to be of the same ilk as those vile killers is unacceptable. Even worse is that it’s overlooked by those who can stop it.

These posts are an attempt to make posters like myself into being insurrectionists and dangerous so as to targeted by authorities.

You might get yourself targeted if you've been engaging on the same sites as the Train brothers advancing the same kinds of ideas.

Port Arthur has ASIO and CIA fingerprints all over it.

Thanks owen87 for saying that I don’t come across as an extremist on the Police Shooting thread on the Crime Board. These posts are an attempt to make posters like myself into being insurrectionists and dangerous so as to targeted by authorities. I have no problem with you an others disagreeing with my posts. But others making me out to be of the same ilk as those vile killers is unacceptable. Even worse is that it’s overlooked by those who can stop it.

2 organisations were involved in Port Authur? Thats a lot of people covering up and staying silent for 26 years. Amazing.

Maybe the Trains had uncovered the truth and it was actually ASIO and the CIA that murdered them and the police?

If you tried hard enough you could have ASIO and CIA "fingerprints" on every murder that has ever happened.

2 organisations were involved in Port Authur? Thats a lot of people covering up and staying silent for 26 years. Amazing.

On this;

Why do some people so actively want to believe in these dumb arsed conspiracy theories?

What is the attraction?
Inquisitive nature I guess. There's a lot to the Port Arthur story that's quite odd and doesn't stack up, though I personally don't believe the government would go to this extreme to bring in gun control.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone did it just not the blonde guy who looks brain dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back