Conspiracy Theory Martin Bryant and Port Arthur - Conspiracy or Cheddar?

Remove this Banner Ad

number of guns x number of americans x number of criminals

i find it highly unlikely no american civilian has shot a criminal

doesnt matter what my world view is its a pretty safe bet you are wrong

thats beside the main point that the evidence points to Martin Bryant as not guilty - once we accept that and move on thats when it gets scary
Yeah I said shooter. Carry on

criminals with guns
As I said there is a reason you hold the beliefs you do

cheers, so if you have the gonads to go over the evidence and you still reckon hes guilty then off the rocker
The implicit belief in this statement is that any other finding that opposes yours is 'crazy' doesn't hold much weight with me. Once again it says more about the beliefs you hold than I do.

BCWgZhLCMAEjBCy.gif

if you have the gonads to go over the evidence and you still reckon hes guilty then off the rocker
I don't have time for every crazy theory ever posted about Port Arthur. Please- in your own words- offer the three most compelling reasons why you believe Bryant is innocent.

I've seen video of Bryant admitting to the crime so whatever evidence you have to suggest he's innocent must be pretty good!

I don't have time for every crazy theory ever posted about Port Arthur.

r finding that opposes yours is 'crazy' doesn't hold much weight with me. Once again it says more about the beliefs you hold than I do.

Please- in your own words-

i will

offer the three most compelling reasons why you believe Bryant is innocent.

why only 3? are u in a rush?

I've seen video of Bryant admitting to the crime

wow :thumbsu:

so whatever evidence you have to suggest he's innocent must be pretty good!

its grade A proof

im not sure why seemingly none of you are unwilling to read it .. i could guess however. scary world out there innit?

Attachment Size
McCutcheon Statement.doc 237 KB
Simmons Statement.doc 220 KB
Kessarios Statement.doc 279.5 KB
King Statement.doc 440.5 KB
Transcript 19th November 1996.doc 840.5 KB
Collyer Statement.doc 847 KB
SA Police Journal Feature Story March 1997.doc 141.5 KB
The Pre Trial Media Strategy.doc 737.5 KB
US Guns & Amo Magazine Article May 2001.doc 611.5 KB
Port Arthur Survivor Calls For Coronial Enquiry.doc 416.5 KB

‹ Poltrone OrtopedicheupA Critical Study of the Port Arthur Massacre By Carl Wernerhoff - © 2006 by Carl Wernerhoff ›

Please do.

Three only, because 99.95% of what you post is utter bullshit and I'm only interested in your absolute best.

Please remember to use your own words if you're capable: a one-liner will do.

And yeah, video footage of a confession- that's pretty compelling evidence. What do you have that's better?

im not sure why seemingly none of you are unwilling to read it .. i could guess however. scary world out there innit?
Well for starters one link claims Martin Bryant was under mind control and another claims he was framed.

Clearly you haven't read it either.

Looking forward to your top 3 reasons why you think it was a cover up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well for starters one link claims Martin Bryant was under mind control and another claims he was framed.

Clearly you haven't read it either.

Looking forward to your top 3 reasons why you think it was a cover up!
Earlier in this thread is a hilarious video posted as clear proof the creator opens with the words "John Howard, if that's even his real name" sums up the absolute stupidity of some of the people who create this rubbish.

The killer shot 32 people killing 20 and injuring 12

The killer scored twenty head shots, from the right hip, in 90 seconds!

skillz

He was shooting stationary targets from 1-2 metres away, its harder to miss at that range.

When he left the cafe and tried to shoot people his accuracy significantly dropped (targets further away and on the move).

A significant drop in accuracy doesn't support the narrative of the conspiracy theorists it was a highly trained military marksman.

It's basic logic.

A moron with an I.Q. of 60 and no firearms training couldn't do it either.

It's basic logic

Another myth, why do you need a high IQ to have good hand eye coordination?

Have you ever seen some of the rednecks in the US? Thick as a brick but great hunters.

Bryant had extensive history with guns also, so not sure where you got the idea from he didn't know how to handle a gun? He was known in the area for routinely hunting from memory.

Do people not read the links posted? There's more than just shooting from hip with high head shot accuracy. There's shooting from the right hip, tho Bryant is left handed. But more, that the gunmen shot 29 rounds, leaving some in the chamber, to stop and reload a full magazine. That's a tell-tale sign of a military trained gunman. Having the tactical wherewithal to keep a few rounds in the chamber, just in case he needed to shoot someone who made a move for him etc, whilst he reloaded his magazine clip.

Most damning in the entire case is how (those links go into better detail), the entire case SHOULD have gone to trial but never was and so much evidence was deliberately lost, tampered with, destroyed, and verbal evidence deleted from being presented, etc, all to ensure no trial was conducted -- which would cause all evidence to have to be presented. Instead, this way, they could shoehorn the case. There's a lot more stuff like this to ponder on if one were to click the links I and cannot provided.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back