Conspiracy Theory Martin Bryant and Port Arthur - Conspiracy or Cheddar?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have since found that Channel 7 (in March 2016) also did this editing. It cuts out the interview where Bryant states he did the kidnapping at Palmers Lookout. So here we have a great example of mainstream media conning you and contributing to the PAM coverup (or at the very least, giving fuel to CT's).
Are you alleging that Channel 7 is part of the conspiracy?

They were smart enough to know that Trump was a better bet than Clinton.
According to the most recent polls I have seen, if the election was to be reheld now, Trump would beat Clinton by even more.
3 million more Americans voted democratic than republican. The electoral college is what got Trump across the line. Unless of course, you also subscribe to the illegal voters electoral fraud conspiracy theory too...

Do you think perhaps the reason that was all edited out was because it was a rambling conversation that was going nowhere?

I mean isn’t that a more logical deduction than leaping to the conclusion that it’s a msm conspiracy?
Im just really confused as to why an edited for TV interview is evidence of a conspiracy when THE ENTIRE TRANSCRIPT IS FREELY AVAILABLE??

Do you think perhaps the reason that was all edited out was because it was a rambling conversation that was going nowhere?

I mean isn’t that a more logical deduction than leaping to the conclusion that it’s a msm conspiracy?

Do you actually understand what I posted ... or hang on, you just don't want to?

Ch7, changed the transcript and the video. They have deliberately edited that section out, so it sounded like Bryant admitted to kidnapping in line with the official story. But what Bryant said was very different to the official story.
Heck Ch7 even stated "Bryant: I saw this car driving by and I held up the person and kidnapped him." which doesn't appear anywhere in the official transcript. He actually said just prior to the "kidnapped him" line the following "No, I umm, unfortunately I held up a car, I took ahh, I saw this car I liked and got umm, held up the person in the car and kidnapped him.".
Ch7 have just completely made that line up and put it in the article as part of the transcript. That's not editing, that's fabricating fake news.
Bryant makes no mention of leaving PAHS and he states that the male hostage was in the BMW, with his wife/girlfriend and a 12 month old child, which also matches up with the transcript that Jamie(Bryant) had while in the Seascape cottage talking to the Police negotiator, but is vastly different to the official story.

So you don't see a problem with Ch7 making up a line that Bryant did not even say, then editing out a large chunk, also editing that out of the video, and splicing the video together to make it line up with the official story? You think that's just editing out some rambling.

Wow!

How was due process abused? The man had a lawyer. He confessed.
Are you baiting or showing your ignorance?

At the time of Bryant's arrest, he had ample financial assets.
The state siezed these and would not allow him to use them to procure the services of a lawyer of his choice.
Avery, Bryant's 3rd State appointed lawyer for him, got him to plead guilty within weeks after Gunson stepped down the day after Bryant pleaded not guilty. Avery was previously working for the police, doing such tasks as sending threatening letters to Terry Hill to get him to rollover and admit to supplying Bryant with guns (to line up with the official story).

Im just really confused as to why an edited for TV interview is evidence of a conspiracy when THE ENTIRE TRANSCRIPT IS FREELY AVAILABLE??

See now you are showing your true character.
I have produced a startling example of a mainstream media piece of propoganda and you simply dismiss it.
You are as close minded as one can get.

Are you baiting or showing your ignorance?

At the time of Bryant's arrest, he had ample financial assets.
The state siezed these and would not allow him to use them to procure the services of a lawyer of his choice.
Avery, Bryant's 3rd State appointed lawyer for him, got him to plead guilty within weeks after Gunson stepped down the day after Bryant pleaded not guilty. Avery was previously working for the police, doing such tasks as sending threatening letters to Terry Hill to get him to rollover and admit to supplying Bryant with guns (to line up with the official story).
See this would be a FANTASTIC time for you to cite your sources.

You know...so we could check them and see if they're nonsense or not.
See now you are showing your true character.
I have produced a startling example of a mainstream media piece of propoganda and you simply dismiss it.
You are as close minded as one can get.
Im really struggling with you here....

You're saying "ah hah! See! They tried to hide the truth from us by editing the media coverage! They also released the full transcript for anyone to read, but yeah....lets just ignore that bit. Channel 7 are in on it!!!"

You have still been unable to tell me how shooting people at point blank range in a cafe is "expert marksmanship" by the way...

3 million more Americans voted democratic than republican. The electoral college is what got Trump across the line. Unless of course, you also subscribe to the illegal voters electoral fraud conspiracy theory too...

Isn't the US Presidential election determined by the Electoral College?
Did I say anything about the popular vote?
Why do you have to be so negative and snipey at everything I post, irrelevant of the content?
Do you really think that you are educating me here?
So are you now claiming that there was no illegal voters?
Heaven forbid ... you have some issues.

See this would be a FANTASTIC time for you to cite your sources.

You know...so we could check them and see if they're nonsense or not.

Im really struggling with you here....

You're saying "ah hah! See! They tried to hide the truth from us by editing the media coverage! They also released the full transcript for anyone to read, but yeah....lets just ignore that bit. Channel 7 are in on it!!!"

You have still been unable to tell me how shooting people at point blank range in a cafe is "expert marksmanship" by the way...

You are done.
I have shown how Ch7 lied and you can't accept it.
Go do some research, come back and acknowledge that and then I'll continue with responding to some more of your rot.

Isn't the US Presidential election determined by the Electoral College?
Correct.
Did I say anything about the popular vote?
Nope, but the implication youre making is that you are in the enlightened majority, when in actual fact the majority of Americans are mortified with who is in the whitehouse.

Source: Live there.
Why do you have to be so negative and snipey at everything I post, irrelevant of the content?
Currently its because I disagree with pretty much everything you've said thus far, and your arguments are juvenile at best. No sources, no evidence, logical fallacies galore... hard to trust you and your opinion when this is how you respond.

Do you really think that you are educating me here?
Sadly not....:(
So are you now claiming that there was no illegal voters?
I'm claiming the evidence shows the "illegal voters" are such a tiny tiny number to be inconsequential.
Heaven forbid ... you have some issues.
Keep on point here- no more personal attacks....you can do it.

You are done.
I have shown how Ch7 lied and you can't accept it.
Go do some research, come back and acknowledge that and then I'll continue with responding to some more of your rot.
A quality response here. oh boy...

Channel 7 is not part of the conspiracy. They are a TV network.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm claiming the evidence shows the "illegal voters" are such a tiny tiny number to be inconsequential.
Put a number on your tiny tiny number?

Here, I'll help you out with this one.
I'll even play your game and give references. Not that it will make any difference to somebody so closed minded.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
"As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House."

Last edited:
Here, I'll help you out with this one.
I'll even play your game and give references. Not that it will make any difference to somebody so close minded.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
"As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House."

Will respond properly later on (with evidence and everything!!) but the report they refer to has been widely discredited.

Of course, you would know that if you bothered to check...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will respond properly later on (with evidence and everything!!) but the report they refer to has been widely discredited.

Of course, you would know that if you bothered to check...

So what is the number then?
Until you show something more accurate with supporting evidence, I believe the actual number is in the millions.
So it's ok for you to just say it was discredited without references. Hypocrite.
Not that I care anyway. This is you just trying to drag me in to a debate about something off topic. My initial comment that Trump would still win if an election between him and Clinton was rerun now is still valid and most likely true.

Just another bitter pill for you to swallow.

The conspiracy is the cover up of the truth.
Ch7 is part of that.
Admit it!
This is the beautiful thing about conspiracy theories...the expand and expand until there are hundreds of organisations and thousands of people "in on it".

But they weren't all shot at point blank range were they?
Dear or dear. How many WERE within mere feet/inches?
What do you think the MAXIMUM possible distance was for Bryant when shooting in the cafe?

5 feet? 10? 20 feet?

hardly sniper range is it....

You're still dancing around the question.

We all know why...

So what is the number then?
The number of confirmed cases of voter fraud??

According to the washington Post...four.

Not four million.

Four.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ction-were-fraudulent/?utm_term=.a8832a0756da

But on to your study about the millions upon millions of illegal voters. Lets see how they arrived at this number shall we...

The issues with it (and why its been widely criticised) are:

* Appaulingly small sample size used.
* Use of such a small sample size then used to extrapolate out to an enormous population estimate.
* No consideration for error responses (which is important when determining statistics on this scale.
* No consideration for responder deceit (How many illegal citizens would want to out themselves as such)

From a Snopes article on the issue:
The Rebuttal

If extrapolating to a number based from Internet survey response data from a pool of 339 non-citizens into the millions sounds problematic to you, you are not alone. Brian Schaffner is professor of political science at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and the co-principal investigator of the Harvard CCES from which Richman got his data. He told us via e-mail:

I don’t know any serious survey researchers who would have tried to extrapolate 100 or so respondents from a large survey like this to produce a range that large without tracking back to think about the dubiousness of that projection. […]

It is totally worthless as a range of anything.

https://www.snopes.com/illegal-immigrants-2008-election/

Lemme guess...Snopes is in on it too....

This is the beautiful thing about conspiracy theories...the expand and expand until there are hundreds of organisations and thousands of people "in on it".

You're still having trouble accepting that the mainstream media are more interested in towing the official narrative rather than showing the truth I see?
Don't worry, I assure you your head will not explode if you admit that Ch7 did cover up the truth in this instance.

But they weren't all shot at point blank range were they?
I went through the events in the Broad Arrow Cafe.

first three murders were point blank. At the table next to bryants.
Also an attempted murder - he missed from that range too.
Next set of murders - the following table over. four deaths. first three of them with the victim from behind. All were within inches from the gun.
next two murders from two metres away.
Bryant then moved two meters to the next table, shooting and injuring two. One of whom had bursted eardrums due to the CLOSE proximity of the gunshot.
It goes on.

the incident from first shot to when he moved into the gift shop took 15-30 seconds. 12 shots, 12 dead. 10 wounded.

The transcript is below in all its horrifying detail.

FOR THE FINAL TIME. WHAT ABOUT THIS IS EXPERT MARKSMANSHIP?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

Broad Arrow Café murders[edit]

Bryant finished his meal, walked into the café and returned his tray, assisted by some people who opened the door for him. He put his bag down on a table and pulled a Colt AR-15 SP1 Carbine with a Colt scope and one 30-round magazine attached out of the bag. He left the bag which contained, among other things, the knife with which he had stabbed Martin, on the table. It is believed the magazine was partially emptied from the shootings at Seascape.

The café was very small, with the tables very close together, and was particularly busy that day, with many people waiting for the next ferry. The following events happened extremely quickly. Bryant took aim from his hip and pointed his rifle at Moh Yee (William) Ng and Sou Leng Chung, who were visiting from Malaysia,[14] who were at a table beside Bryant. He shot them at close range, killing both instantly. Bryant then fired a shot at Mick Sargent, grazing his scalp and knocking him to the floor.[14] He fired a fourth shot that killed Sargent's girlfriend, 21-year-old Kate Elizabeth Scott, by hitting her in the back of the head.[14]

A 28-year-old New Zealand winemaker, Jason Winter, had been helping the busy café staff.[14] As Bryant turned towards Winter's wife Joanne and their 15-month-old son Mitchell, Winter threw a serving tray at Bryant in an attempt to distract him. Joanne Winter's father pushed his daughter and grandson to the floor and under the table.[15]

The café structure in 2015. A memorial garden has been established at the site.
44-year-old Anthony Nightingale stood up after the sound of the first shots, but had no time to move. Nightingale yelled "No, not here!" as Bryant pointed the weapon at him.[14] As Nightingale leaned forward, he was fatally shot through the neck and spine.[14]

The next table had held a group of ten friends,[14] but some had just left the table to return their meal trays and visit the gift shop. Bryant fired one shot that killed Kevin Vincent Sharp, 68.[14] The second hit Walter Bennett, 66, passed through his body and struck Raymond John Sharp, 67, Kevin Sharp's brother, killing both.[14] The three had their backs towards Bryant, and were unaware what was happening. They at first believed someone was letting off firecrackers. One of them made the comment "That's not funny" after hearing the first few shots, not realizing that they were real. The shots were all close range, with the gun at, or just inches away from, the back of their heads. Gerald Broome, Gaye Fidler and her husband John were all struck by bullet fragments, but survived.[14]

Bryant then turned towards Tony and Sarah Kistan and Andrew Mills.[14] Both men stood up at the noise of the initial shots, but had no time to move away. Andrew Mills was shot in the head. Tony Kistan was also shot from about two metres away, also in the head, but had managed to push his wife away prior to being shot. Sarah Kistan was apparently not seen by Bryant, as she was under the table by that time.

Thelma Walker and Pamela Law were injured by fragments before being dragged to the ground by their friend, Peter Crosswell, as the three sheltered underneath the table.[14] Also injured by fragments from these shots was Patricia Barker.[14]

It was only then that the majority of the people in the café began to realise what was happening and that the shots were not from a reenactment at the historical site. At this point, there was great confusion, with many people not knowing what to do, as Bryant was near the main exit.

Bryant moved just a few metres and began shooting at the table where Graham Colyer, Carolyn Loughton and her daughter Sarah were seated. Colyer was severely injured in the jaw, nearly choking to death on his own blood.[14] Sarah Loughton ran towards her mother, who had been moving between tables. Carolyn Loughton threw herself on top of her daughter.[14] Bryant shot Carolyn Loughton in the back; her eardrum was ruptured by the muzzle blast from the gun going off beside her ear.[14] She survived her injuries, but learned after she came out of surgery that, despite her efforts, Sarah had been fatally shot in the head.[14]

Bryant pivoted around and shot Mervyn Howard who was seated.[14] The bullet passed through him, through a window of the café, and hit a table on the outside balcony.[14] Bryant quickly followed up with a shot to the neck of Mervyn Howard's wife, Mary.[14] Bryant then leaned over a vacant baby stroller and pointed the gun at her head and shot her a second time.[14] Both of the Howards' injuries were fatal.[14]

Bryant was near the exit, preventing others from attempting to run past him and escape. Bryant moved across the café towards the gift shop area. There was an exit door through the display area to the outside balcony, but it was locked and could only be opened with a key. As Bryant moved, Robert Elliott stood up.[15] He was shot in the arm and head, left slumping against the fireplace but alive.[15]

All of these events, from the first bullet that killed Ng, took approximately 15–30 seconds, during which twelve people were killed and ten more wounded.[14]

You're still having trouble accepting that the mainstream media are more interested in towing the official narrative rather than showing the truth I see?
Don't worry, I assure you your head will not explode if you admit that Ch7 did cover up the truth in this instance.
No, Im having a hard time accepting that the mainstream media was COMPLICIT IN A CONSPIRACY.

The number of confirmed cases of voter fraud??

According to the washington Post...four.

Not four million.

Four.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ction-were-fraudulent/?utm_term=.a8832a0756da

But on to your study about the millions upon millions of illegal voters. Lets see how they arrived at this number shall we...

The issues with it (and why its been widely criticised) are:

* Appaulingly small sample size used.
* Use of such a small sample size then used to extrapolate out to an enormous population estimate.
* No consideration for error responses (which is important when determining statistics on this scale.
* No consideration for responder deceit (How many illegal citizens would want to out themselves as such)

From a Snopes article on the issue:
The Rebuttal

If extrapolating to a number based from Internet survey response data from a pool of 339 non-citizens into the millions sounds problematic to you, you are not alone. Brian Schaffner is professor of political science at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and the co-principal investigator of the Harvard CCES from which Richman got his data. He told us via e-mail:

I don’t know any serious survey researchers who would have tried to extrapolate 100 or so respondents from a large survey like this to produce a range that large without tracking back to think about the dubiousness of that projection. […]

It is totally worthless as a range of anything.

https://www.snopes.com/illegal-immigrants-2008-election/

Lemme guess...Snopes is in on it too....

Snopes. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The political surrogate for the Left. Oh, somebody get me some oxygen.
Can you go any lower ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730092/Snopes-brink-founder-accused-fraud-lying.html

4 votes ... how sad. And you used a WashingtonPost article from December 2016, hilarious.

Even when politifact, another left-biased site does an article debunking the 5.7million, they still include a paragraph stating;
( http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...ing-trump-voter-fraud-allegations-claim-57-m/ )
In 2014, researchers at Old Dominion University used the CCES data in 2008 and 2010, as well as voter records in 2008, to conclude that more than 14 percent of noncitizens indicated that they were registered to vote. Their best guess at the portion of noncitizens who voted was about 6.4 percent, or 1.2 million votes cast.

4 votes ... Wow ... just how ignorant and closed-minded can you be.

Snopes. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The political surrogate for the Left. Oh, somebody get me some oxygen.
Can you go any lower ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730092/Snopes-brink-founder-accused-fraud-lying.html

4 votes ... how sad. And you used a WashingtonPost article from December 2016, hilarious.

Even when politifact, another left-biased site does an article debunking the 5.7million, they still include a paragraph stating;
( http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...ing-trump-voter-fraud-allegations-claim-57-m/ )
In 2014, researchers at Old Dominion University used the CCES data in 2008 and 2010, as well as voter records in 2008, to conclude that more than 14 percent of noncitizens indicated that they were registered to vote. Their best guess at the portion of noncitizens who voted was about 6.4 percent, or 1.2 million votes cast.

4 votes ... Wow ... just how ignorant and closed-minded can you be.

You don't even realize what you've just done do you....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back