Conspiracy Theory Martin Bryant and Port Arthur - Conspiracy or Cheddar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the same Vinny Eastwood who got booted off YouTube for his bullshit conspiracy theories about COVID?
The same Vinny Eastwood who got charged by NZ police after anti lockdown protests??
The same Vinny Eastwood who claims Jacinda Arden is in the pockets of the Freemasons???

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Is this the same Vinny Eastwood who got booted off YouTube for his bullshit conspiracy theories about COVID?
The same Vinny Eastwood who got charged by NZ police after anti lockdown protests??
The same Vinny Eastwood who claims Jacinda Arden is in the pockets of the Freemasons???

Michelle Pfieffer????

Well he obviously appeals to a certain level of intellect, if you can call it that.

Why would he? If Martin Bryant didn't do it, the killer was most likely given a mission from ASIO to achieve the intended objective of gun control!
Anthony Nightingale, Andrew Mills and Tony K are alleged ASIO agent's who were shot in a double cross.

Right so Bryant wasn’t the real patsy - these 3 double agents were?

Don't forget all of ASIO, the SASR, ASIS, TASPOL, and the Commonwealth and Tasmanian governments were in on it as well. Plus apparently the CIA, US government, and embassy staff from both nations. Literally thousands of people.

Still no leaks.

Bear in mind Ben Roberts Smith cant cap a single handicapped bloke in a compound in Afghanistan in the middle of no-where in front of just a handful of Top Secret clearance operators, and no knowledge from anyone else and without orders without it being front page news.

No doubt the Tassie cops handling of the situation was pretty amateur hour and probably left a few discrepancies that have helped these theories out.
I'm pro gun, and pro gun control (with some caveats not worth exploring here), and I wish these conspiracy theories would just go away.

Just a couple of snippets from a very long page, with many interesting points in it.

Bryant identified as the gunman?
In terms of the allegation that the witnesses have identified Bryant as the man they saw shooting at the PAHS, the most serious difficulties are raised by Jim Laycock in his statement. Laycock is of outstanding importance in this case, as he is the one and only witness who observed the gunman in the act and actually knew Bryant. In his police statement, Laycock—who, as noted earlier, got a good enough look at the man to be able to estimate his age (“low twenties”)—said that he “did not recognise the male as Martin Bryant”. He stated only that he saw “a blonde [sic] headed person” shoot Zoe Hall and take Glenn Pears captive.

Another witness, Yannis Kateros, said he had never seen the gunman before. Yet Kateros had lived at Port Arthur since 1991, and, according to Laycock, Bryant had visited the PAHS on about a dozen occasions in the five-year period between about 1991 and 1995.

At least two other witnesses have also stated that Bryant was not the gunman. These are PAHS Information Centre employee Wendy Scurr, who, according to one report, saw the gunman inside the centre immediately prior to the attack, and Vietnam War veteran John Godfrey, who was waiting outside the centre when the shooting commenced. Godfrey viewed the gunman twice. He saw him drive by and saw him put a bag into the boot of his car. “In my opinion the picture I saw in the newspapers was not the same person,” he stated in his police statement taken on 7 June 1996. Wendy Scurr has changed her mind on the subject; she no longer believes that Bryant was the man she saw that day.

So when people tell me that everyone knows that Bryant “did it” because people saw him doing it, I tend to wonder which witnesses they can possibly be referring to. To my knowledge, the only witnesses who positively identified Bryant as the gunman were Linda White and Michael Wanders, both persons whose statements were taken a full month after the shooting, after they had been exposed to plenty of media coverage about the case.

In this regard, it is striking that none of the witnesses who showed a tendency not to identify Bryant as the gunman was given the opportunity to pick him out from the police identity board—not even NSW police officer Justin Noble, who said that he thought he could identify the man if shown a photo of him taken from the appropriate angle. The fact that Noble was never asked to view the police photoboard implies that Tasmania police anticipated a negative response.

A related issue is the uncertainty that surrounds the matter of the gunman’s clothing. In no context of which I am aware did the allegations against Bryant ever raise the matter of the items of clothing that the gunman had been seen wearing. It is striking that there is no consistent evidence as to the colour of the gunman’s clothing; one can only wonder whether witness statements were tampered with to prevent a clear picture from emerging, for fear that it would raise the question of whether there was any proof that Bryant had ever owned the items.

It is only when one realises that Bryant has never been positively identified as the PAHS shooter that one begins to understand why a court trial was never held. If a trial had been held, the authorities would have been in an extremely awkward position if some witnesses had either denied that Bryant was the man or expressed serious doubts about the identification. That a trial was avoided means that such problems were never permitted to arise. It is hard not to see why the legal strategy took the form of coercing Bryant into pleading guilty to all 72 charges against him—a process that took seven months—rather than risk the case going to trial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe have you listened to the Casefile podcast yet I linked you to a while back?

Bryant was identified twice by people on the way to Port Arthur that morning (gas station and a local he knew who he dropped in at).

Where did he go in between there and the time of the massacre, only to appear back at the hotel they later captured him at? How did his car get to the massacre site without him, and why has Bryant never once claimed he was kidnapped?

It's a very big hole in the theory of another shooter

GG.exe have you listened to the Casefile podcast yet I linked you to a while back?

Bryant was identified twice by people on the way to Port Arthur that morning (gas station and a local he knew who he dropped in at).

Where did he go in between there and the time of the massacre, only to appear back at the hotel they later captured him at? How did his car get to the massacre site without him, and why has Bryant never once claimed he was kidnapped?

Apologies....can you post a link to it again please? I'll delve into it. :heart:

Don't wanna keep copying-pasting from that site/link I posted above, but it now goes into DNA evidence, and how there was zero of Bryant's.

The tray the killer was eating from, the can of drink, utensils, were all recovered by police but Bryant's DNA was not a match. The bowie knife found, and the Volvo car, again, discrepancies with those too.

Now the article goes into the general gunmanship. Broad Arrow Cafe...first 19 of 20 shots resulted in 19 deaths. Single gunshot wounds to the head. More deaths than victims overall too. Amateur gunmen, not professionally trained, like counter-terrorist squads, often injure far more than they kill. Shooter showed professional shooting technique, shooting from the hip, always keeping distance from grappling range, swiveling and pivoting.

A number of experts in the field agree. And even an eyewitness account...

According to eyewitness (and victim) Neville Quin: “He [the gunman] appeared to be the best-trained army guy I’ve ever seen; his stance was unbelievable.”

Now the article goes into the weapons and ammunition, the discrepancies....

So much love to you for sharing this to me. So don't take what I say below as tho I'm ungrateful ....

It's an ok podcast. Not actually an investigation tho. It's more of a case study. Delving into Bryant, the person, before the shooting. His early childhood, teens, etc.....

A lot of stuff about him I never knew about. He certainly fits the profile of a serial killer or murderer to be. Learning difficulties, aggressive towards kids in pre and grade school, teased, bullied, a loner, reclusive...and further so as a teenager....including killing animals, spearing a friend's hand, etc. More of the same bullying and reclusiveness. Got given an air rifle as a teen, he was very attached to it, and spent a lot of time shooting birds, dogs, even people sometimes.

Mental problems, possible schizophrenia, prescribed medication.

Befriends a 50 yo rich woman, Helen. Platonic relationship, insperable, moves in with her. She spends tons on him. Bryant was too scared to get a drivers license, often held the steering wheel when Helen drove, as a way to practice, but he sucked at it, a few incidents of running off the road.

One day, a similar incident resulted in the car getting into a head om collision. Helen dies, Bryant hospitalized for 7 months with extensive neck, back, hip, etc injuries. But Bryant became sole benefactor of Helen's will...over half a million dollars. Suspicions of a deliberate steer by Bryant to kill Helen?? Maybe, bit of a reach tho. She meant the world to him, only friend ever. He struggled to cope even more than before. Pestering and scaring kids trying to befriend them, etc.

Had to go back live with his parents, guardianship due to his diminished faculties. A pension assessment report cited that his dad has to constantly look after his well being because if left alone, he shows violent tendencies and wish to shoot people.

His dad had often contemplated suicide. Struggling himself with mental issues. He left his superannuation with a quarter of million to Bryant, and the state ordered all his wealth would be paid out in increments so it would last a lifetime.

Bryants dad telephoned wife and daughter in an ominous way, like last words, going to kill himself. One day, Bryants dad found dead on the farm, Bryant acting weirdly happy or non-affected thruout, police suspected maybe he killed his dad due to that, but determined a suicide.

Bryant morphs into a new persona. Dressing wealthy, and traveling extensively around the world....europe and the US six times, Asia, etc. So unliked, he loved plane trips because he could talk the ears off strapped in fellow travelers and not have them reject him.

Bryant now becomes suicidal, often wishing death. Meets a new woman and they become a romantic couple.

Buys a sports bag, salesperson remembers he wanted a strong bag so he could carry a lot of guns and ammo.

On the eve of the shooting, Bryant sets his alarm 6am. Never before had his girlfriend seen him do such. Normally he used to sleep a lot during the day.

And then it goes into the day of the shooting, the purported movements of Bryant around the area in the morning.

I have a problem with this now....it all reads like a novel, story-telling, creative writing used to fill in. Just like how a novel reads ...."He put his hands on his hips, paused for a moment, looked over his shoulder and replied with a terse 'No', Something was clearly wrong, he was troubled..."

There's a number of reported accounts included, so that's ok. But gven how chaotic and horrifying the day was, with so many eyewitnesses confused and unsure of so many basic details, all these kinds of story-telling elaborations are highly dubious.

Now I have doubts about the veracity of the first section that delved into his life, childhood, etc. That too was all done very novel-like.

I'm not interested in narratives whatsoever, that's where all spin and covers up exist in case studies. I want only analysis of evidence.

What I have to find is a True Crime podcast like MindShock or Professor Dad (both on youtube) where they just delve into nothing but the evidence, the reported accounts, eyewitness accounts, timelines, ballistic evidence, etc, all in a pure unbiased investigation, exploring discrepancies, exploring dots that connect....only a search for truth, not narratives.

Read the article i posted. He denied it all, and kept denying it for 7 months. Coercion.

There was no trial, thats a big red flag because they knew it wouldnt pass.
They took the jab willingly. It had nothing to do with the fact that they’d end up as destitute an on the street because they’d lose their job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back