Solved Martin Bryant and Port Arthur

Remove this Banner Ad

They are like the 9/11 truthers.

Howard "used" Port Arthur to tighten up gun laws = he must have ordered it
The US gov "used" 9/11 to enact every bit of domestic spying, etc etc that they wanted to bring in but couldn't = they must have ordered it

Because 35 people needed to die for that to happen.

Three or four deaths would have sparked a national outrage and started the discussion. Even a marksman deliberately missing people so that there were actually no casualties may have had the desired effect, as people looked at how many rounds were fired and how many deaths there 'could have been' rather than how many deaths there were. 35 deaths was ridiculously unnecessary, if the motivation was simply to push through the gun control legislation.

He has attempted suicide 6 times, so clearly had he been executed it would have given him what he wanted. The psychological torture of solitary confinement he would be going through being kept in his little cage is much more punishment, and rightly so.

After seeing a recent pic of him he will almost certainly drop dead from a heart attack within 10 years so he will probably get his wish soon. Not many people live to 60 when they are 160kg.

Anyone know where i can get a copy of born or bred? theres one on the bay for about $28 but i dont wanna pay that seeing as all the reviews ive read have stated that theres countless pages of family history stuff that dont really add to the story. I know im being cheap.

Anyone know where i can get a copy of born or bred? theres one on the bay for about $28 but i dont wanna pay that seeing as all the reviews ive read have stated that theres countless pages of family history stuff that dont really add to the story. I know im being cheap.
There was this invention called a 'library' which flourished in the last century before the advent of the world wide web. Google 'library+your current location'

Good luck.

There was this invention called a 'library' which flourished in the last century before the advent of the world wide web. Google 'library+your current location'

Good luck.

Ha. tried that and none of the ones around have it. Cheers for the suggestion though

Channel 7 tonight on "tonight" they are showing the Martin Bryant interview with the police. On after MKR which should be about 9:00 I think
With unseen footage that you can find on the net.

My cousin believes Martin Bryant was a government conspiracy. Has anyone got a spare tin foil hat they can send him?

It's not that far fetched, for a guy who is borderline *ed to do what he did is hard to comprehend but there is irrefutable evidence he did it. I think some people just don't want to believe a virtual idiot was capable of what he was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not that far fetched, for a guy who is borderline ******ed to do what he did is hard to comprehend but there is irrefutable evidence he did it. I think some people just don't want to believe a virtual idiot was capable of what he was

For me, the fact that he was borderline ******ed as you say, probably made it easier. It gave him a lack of empathy for his victims. Provided he had the skills, which let's be honest, he didn't need too many to shoot the people at the range he did, then there's no reason he couldn't have done it imo.

For me, the fact that he was borderline ******ed as you say, probably made it easier. It gave him a lack of empathy for his victims. Provided he had the skills, which let's be honest, he didn't need too many to shoot the people at the range he did, then there's no reason he couldn't have done it imo.

Yeah that makes sense, this doco is pretty mediocre to be honest

The interviews are chilling. I'd read the transcripts but not seen the vision. The bit where he thinks the camera is off and confesses to it, well it leaves no doubt.

The fairly wide reaching CT that he didn't do it is really stretching things. His mum still believes it, unfortunately for her.
Yeah but she's a fruit loop.

And was before April 28 1996 from what I've been told.

Keith Noble has a history of being a complete ratbag CT-er. His tactic (as here) is to go the 'When did you stop beating your wife?' approach. He accuses a leading figure (very often a politician) of involvement in serious crimes, cover-ups etc and publishes a letter saying something like "If you do not categorically deny these allegations, your silence will be taken as confirmation and agreement with the accusations here". Naturally the polly ignores the lunatic ravings and Noble then builds on this and moves to the next level. (The ACA, Today Tonight crowd do the same thing - 'We approached Company ABC about the accusations they burn old grannies and they REFUSED TO RESPOND!" (raised eyebrow).

Noble's sh!t is all over the internet and not worth a pinch of possum poo.

What an unbelievably biased viewpoint by Noble. Because of one poorly used word, "the incident" instead of "an incident like this", he jumps all over it as prior knowledge. So, the embalmer's statement has to be taken to the literal meaning of every single word, yet at the same time Martin Bryant saying "I did it, here is how I did it, here's pictures" is dismissed? It's ignored? What level of bias is required for someone to completely ignore one statement, yet jump on ONE SINGLE WORD in another?

Wow, this guy is a ******* clown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back