Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
the-evidence-v2.gif

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You only had to watch his police interview to know Bryant did what was alleged. Why this wasn't made available 20 years ago baffles me

Spot on. It's the elephant in the room that the CT'ers refuse to address.

He admitted it, when he thought he was off camera, because he thought he was so smart in so doing. But the CT'ers response is "let's ignore that, and focus on BUT EXPERT MARKSMAN!!!"

It's so ******* deluded.

I watched the police interviews that were played on tv and he never admitted it.
He maintained his innocent for a long time after those interviews were filmed.

I saw it ... it was when Bryant thought camera was off

FPPF

Premiership Player
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Has there ever been a royal commission into this event, like there was for the Lindt cafe siege?

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Half the stuff posted by CT's isn't even "evidence".

Some Chinese copywriter cobbles together an article based on another newspaper's report and a twitter feed, gets a few facts wrong, misspells a word, and all of a sudden illuminati.

I love a good conspiracy theory but it's obvious as soon as ANYTHING happens in the world there's a large group of people with an internet connection looking for typos so they can be the first to publish their "analysis", which will end up being copy and pasted verbatim on forums like this.

The ironic thing being people will LITERALLY copy and paste another website yet call someone a "sheep" if they don't agree with 100% of it.

conspiracy theory and internet is awesome :D

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Half the stuff posted by CT's isn't even "evidence".

Some Chinese copywriter cobbles together an article based on another newspaper's report and a twitter feed, gets a few facts wrong, misspells a word, and all of a sudden illuminati.

I love a good conspiracy theory but it's obvious as soon as ANYTHING happens in the world there's a large group of people with an internet connection looking for typos so they can be the first to publish their "analysis", which will end up being copy and pasted verbatim on forums like this.

The ironic thing being people will LITERALLY copy and paste another website yet call someone a "sheep" if they don't agree with 100% of it.

conspiracy theory and internet is awesome :D

i think i'm in love! :hearts:

agree wholeheartedly, except for the part about them being awesome. honestly, i'm just too much of an intolerant prick. these faux intellectuals with their conceited arrogance s**t me to tears. which is why you won't be surprised i'm banned from that part of the BF forums :D

it's fine to question accepted narratives etc, but * off if you barely graduated high school and are lecturing/dismissing huge numbers of credentialed professionals because you saw some dumb-as-* youtube video. most of them are harmless of course (by virtue of being lazy campaigners who couldn't organise to change a bumper sticker) but some go on to hurt others. "fun" fact: i once mocked a CT tool on a skeptics forum, and about 18 months later IIRC, he and his girlfriend were involved in an attempted mass shooting. i think he killed a cop and maybe an employee/customer in a shopping center.

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No he didn't: it was a set up

haha! that's the sad hilariousness of it all. take the boston bombers. big alex jones fans from all reports. they go on to kill a bunch of people, in part due to their warped CT ideology => "false flag" are the cries from the cheap seats. i'm not sure if that's irony or justice or what.

For now on the basis of the evidence presented, physical, eye witness accounts - it's safe to say that Bryant was the shooter found guilty. Until such time that there can be any evidence which beyond doubt states otherwise, there is nothing really to discuss on the matter of whether or not he did it.

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
For now on the basis of the evidence presented, physical, eye witness accounts - it's safe to say that Bryant was the shooter found guilty. Until such time that there can be any evidence which beyond doubt states otherwise, there is nothing really to discuss on the matter of whether or not he did it.

You're right. The question for this board is not "did he?" but "why did he?" and "how did he?", etc.

There's another very well thought out thread on the matter, for those who wish to discuss his guilt or innocence, on another very reputable part of bigfooty:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/martin-bryant-and-port-arthur-conspiracy-or-cheddar.983512/

#duritzformod

Back