Scandal Martin groping/chopsticks/haircut scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

What normally happens when someone inappropriately touches a stripper?

I honestly don't know.

I always imagined that security frog marches the person to the door, give them a gut punch and tosses them out.

Most likely.

However, what happens when someone appropriately touches a stripper?

She smiles and keeps going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timing is real strange. If it is from 2017, you would think 2017 would be the ideal time to.

1. Release the video
2. The lady, if offended to speak out, or if wanting a 15sec of fame and a cashout.

Richmond broke a 30 odd year drought and Dusty won the Norm Smith. If there ever was a time for this to be a story, it would be then.
Can only think this is the medias way of sticking it to Dusty because he has given them nothing.

Timing is real strange. If it is from 2017, you would think 2017 would be the ideal time to.

1. Release the video
2. The lady, if offended to speak out, or if wanting a 15sec of fame and a cashout.

Richmond broke a 30 odd year drought and Dusty won the Norm Smith. If there ever was a time for this to be a story, it would be then.
Can only think this is the medias way of sticking it to Dusty because he has given them nothing.

He looks early 20s in that clip. Tattoo analysis may help date the video.

Stand by for Tiger posters to flood in en masse to defend Dusty. The same ones who lead the vitriol and vilification of De Goey for supposedly disrespecting women and misogynistic behaviour will do a complete 540, and back Dusty to the hilt with cries of, “she’s a stripper after all”, “she was asking for it”, etc.

Surely this grub’s gotta be stood down. The league has to step in and make a stand and come down hard.
De Goey’s a choirboy compared to this recidivist.

Last edited:
Stand by for Tiger posters to flood in en masse to defend Dusty. The same ones who lead the vitriol against De Goey for supposedly disrespecting women and mysoginistic behaviour will do a complete 450, and back Dusty to the hilt with cries of, “she’s a stripper after all”, “she was asking for it”, etc.

Surely this grub’s gotta be stood down. The league has to step in and make a stand and come down hard.
De Goey’s a choirboy compared to this recidivist.

Did the league penalise deGoey ?

This is my take as a woman.

If the woman concented and they are both adults I don't understand the big deal.

Women do enjoy sex you know.

Wasn't the difference with De Goey is that the woman didn't concent? The NY one anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back