Achy Blakey Heart

Premium Platinum
Jun 29, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Celtics,Red Sox,Patriots,Dragons,
That is Big Footy 101 honestly regarding everything from off field scandals to tribunal decisions.

At the end of the day though the Internet is mainly catered for sooks and whingers as it gives them a free outlet to complain incognito. This forum is no different as well as every other social media platform. Twitter is a cesspit lately.

Yup.

Except Twitter. It’s always been a cesspit. I always lol at people who post on here and quote tweets. SRP is rife with subjective tweet quotes presented as fact. Sickos.

Didak_attack

All Australian
Sep 27, 2005
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
De Goey is clearly going to go full dusty this finals series, must of stolen Martin's journal from under his mattress so he could best replicate his 2017 actions.

...well that or swanny has been gossiping to de Goey about what Martin's did to become the onfield Adonis that he became

Roogene

Senior List
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Try going to a strip club, and when a stripper is on someone else's lap talking to them - walk past and have a grab of their breasts.

See how that goes for you...

No interest in strip clubs. Whatever people do is up to them, they go outside the rules, the suffer the consequences. Doesn't mean I lecture people on how to behave like the woke.

Martin did nothing wrong, if he did it would not have taken 7 years to surface.

Stax on the mill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Martin did nothing wrong, if he did it would not have taken 7 years to surface.
What arrant nonsense. So grabbing the breast of a female in a public place is doing nothing wrong? And because it’s only just surfaced, then it must have been ok to do that?

Your moral logic is seriously warped.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Can BigFooty show some leadership and ban any thread referencing this 'incident'? It's a complete non-story, and front page articles and clickbait headlines over the past 24 hours are utterly embarrassing to journalism as a profession.

Paimon

Rookie
Aug 3, 2022
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can BigFooty show some leadership and ban any thread referencing this 'incident'? It's a complete non-story, and front page articles and clickbait headlines over the past 24 hours are utterly embarrassing to journalism as a profession.

Thank you! I always come to the scandals and rumours thread on BF expecting to experience the paradigm of journalistic excellence.

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Did the league penalise deGoey ?

The media did, in fact they've tried to drive a wedge between Degs and the club at the time.

Poorly played by Anderson (Pies CEO) after Degs brilliant and honest post calling the dog scum media out.

In effect Degs 'took a week off for personal reasons' i:e Pies said 'stand down for a week mate so we can appease the media and the easily offended minority'

Let's see how the tuggers deal with this one.

Anyone heard from the gutter snake Caro?

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Still haven't heard from those dog *s caro, slobbo, fheadmund, and stoop mclure.

Where are they now? Only interested if they can pots Degs and the Pies?

Yeah wouldn't be surprised by those sewer level excuses for humans.

I would really like to meet that lot face to face.

Jackington

Back Flank Battler
Sep 23, 2021
State of Constant Anxiety
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Still haven't heard from those dog *s caro, slobbo, fheadmund, and stoop mclure.

Where are they now? Only interested if they can pots Degs and the Pies?

Yeah wouldn't be surprised by those sewer level excuses for humans.

I would really like to meet that lot face to face.

So you can physically assault them, much like JDG and Dusty seem to have a penchant for physically/sexually assaulting people?

Guess it makes sense why you'd take their side.

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
So you can physically assault them, much like JDG and Dusty seem to have a penchant for physically/sexually assaulting people?

Guess it makes sense why you'd take their side.

Fair assumption, but no, would like to meet them to convey disapproval of their methods of 'journalism', nothing violent - that's not me. And I wouldn't anyone to be physically violent against them either - even though some might view that as warranted, it isn't.

Back