Scandal Martin groping/chopsticks/haircut scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't such a d/h off field, he would be far more respected amongst neutrals in the AFL community
What has he done off the field? Can you provide a list?

Wasn't such a d/h off field, he would be far more respected amongst neutrals in the AFL community
You were asked a question, answer it or are you just a coward who likes to comment and run away when challenged.

So again why is he a dickhead of the field, please tell us why he is.

You do realise after reviewing the CCTV the lady making the claim was proved to be a liar and got sacked from a high paying media job in Sydney… plus the evidence from eye witnesses .. but enjoy your click bait.
He admitted he was blind and being disruptive to everyone in the joint. (Ie a tosser) he asked for an example of off field incidents- that's one.

He admitted he was blind and being disruptive to everyone in the joint. (Ie a tosser) he asked for an example of off field incidents- that's one.
You mean the inicdent where the club actually asked the Victoria Police to investigate and it found he had nothing to answer to?
And in 15 years of being in the public spotlight, that’s all you have? Awesome work buddy, well done. You got us.

You mean the inicdent where the club actually asked the Victoria Police to investigate and it found he had nothing to answer to?
And in 15 years of being in the public spotlight, that’s all you have? Awesome work buddy, well done. You got us.
Yes the one that he apologized to the woman and made a press release apologising for being smashed and carrying on like a dick. Nah- I just cbf because it wasn't my fight lol 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes the one that he apologized to the woman and made a press release apologising for being smashed and carrying on like a dick. Nah- I just cbf because it wasn't my fight lol 👍
Again, the one where the club had the police investigate and found there was nothing. And you opened your mouth, so you’re in now. And of course he was going to apologise regardless of the fact she antagonised him. Why do you think it never went to court after he supposedly threatened her so badly (I believe it’s a thing called purjury).
But you highlighted the big ticket item for you. Does Dustin or has Dustin actually done anything good? Does he visit hospital wards, visit sick kids, promote healthy alternative lifestyle (yoga etc). Does he do anything like that?

Again, the one where the club had the police investigate and found there was nothing. And you opened your mouth, so you’re in now. And of course he was going to apologise regardless of the fact she antagonised him. Why do you think it never went to court after he supposedly threatened her so badly (I believe it’s a thing called purjury).
But you highlighted the big ticket item for you. Does Dustin or has Dustin actually done anything good? Does he visit hospital wards, visit sick kids, promote healthy alternative lifestyle (yoga etc). Does he do anything like that?
Hahaha.
Is that not an off field incident?

All players do that.Its part and parcel of being an AFL player. Dustin isn't the second coming of Jesus mate.

Actually i can think of one great thing Dusty did. He knocked back over a million extra dollars over 7 years to not play at North and become a true Richmond and AFL great.

Hahaha.
Is that not an off field incident?

All players do that.Its part and parcel of being an AFL player. Dustin isn't the second coming of Jesus mate.
What does a nothing burger taste like? Interested to know.And he’s not the second coming of Jesus. He’s actually Jesus’s dad. He looked at Mary and boom, she’s up the duff. That’s how spectacular he is.

What does a nothing burger taste like? Interested to know.And he’s not the second coming of Jesus. He’s actually Jesus’s dad. He looked at Mary and boom, she’s up the duff. That’s how spectacular he is.
Sorry- you've lost me. All the best

Try to tell a Richmond fan that Martin seems like a bit of a lowlife, and you'll get a similar response to the one you get from Bombers fans about their injection program in 2012.

or hawthorn about their injuction or the eagles and their party drugs etc...

Weird bump, and straight into a pissing contest.

Has there been posts deleted or did a few of you just get unbanned after 12 months??

Explain What Happened GIF by Last Man Standing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back