Martin Hardie's Performance - Just one last thing...

Remove this Banner Ad

Saint Andews
the Royal and Ancient

did you know Jesus was a golfer in Mesopotamia?

#Poe's_law
#Edgar_Allan_ErythroPoeitin[sic]

I spose I need the odd golfing emoji, or golf emoji, Parnevik, Jesper Parnevik or whatever his name was, the swedish golfer, who wore the plus fours like the American guy whose plane came down Payne Stewart, and he had his child's au paire or au pair, he hooked her up with Tiger who married her. Eldrick Woods and Elin Nordgren. Nordgren was the au pair.
Which pair?

skilts needs a response, the verb echoes his era

I lament the passing of Cyril (well other than at Hawthorn) and Cecil. Dane, Corey, Jeese, Steele and Brayden just don't cut it.

Then again one supposes few have the genius to carry the moniker of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel

Be late 90's likely, ACU been at current site since 2000 when they merged two campuses (other ascot vale?)

They flogged one off to the Scientologists.

One walks past it on one's way to The Laurel to have a few pots in memory of Mark, Jayse, Lewie and Tuppence.

Remember the gold when it turned out the Seakayaker had gone up to Fruce Brancis' joint for a meeting of great minds then bagged old Frucey's microwave cooking, not withstanding that Fruce is 187 years old and needs a Zimmer frame?
good times.

So now that the saga is finally over and the last chapter has been played out.
When will Martin release the much anticipated missive of what really went on?
The one so many Essendon faithful were so eager to hand their cash over to fund the writing of.

MH has been awfully quiet in the last couple of years.

Is it possible that he finally realised he was ... wrong?

That must have hurt the ego.

Though it would have been even more hurt if only he realised how many of us were laughing at just how ridiculous and ill-founded his posturing was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back