Martin v Shuey v Hartlett v Ziebell (version 2.0)

Who is better?

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 197 65.9%
  • Luke Shuey

Votes: 53 17.7%
  • Hamish Hartlett

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Jack Ziebell

Votes: 36 12.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who watched WC V North today could see why people rate Zeibell higher then Shuey. Shuey just doesn't have that comokazi style that Ziebell has. Sure Shuey us clean in space but he would never sacrifice his own game for the betterment of the team.
Lol

Anyone who watched WC V North today could see why people rate Zeibell higher then Shuey. Shuey just doesn't have that comokazi style that Ziebell has. Sure Shuey us clean in space but he would never sacrifice his own game for the betterment of the team.
Ah yes, the illusive "comokazi" trait.

Why does being cleaner with the ball = "would never sacrifice his own game for the betterment of the team"?

Is this real life?

Shuey had 5 more clearances, 5 more contested possessions and a lot better DE today. You think he's clean in space when he's actually being clean in the contest. Ziebell was our best player in the first half with the amount of time he kicked it to Eagles players.

To be fair, Ziebell had about three score involvements for us today. Shuey just doesn't have that ability to give away 50m penalties that Ziebell has. He would never sacrifice his own game for the betterment of the other team.

Ziebell 21 disposlas, 12 tackles. The No 1 ranked player on The ground according to the AFL rating system. Shuey 29 disposals the 12th ranked player. That's fact.

Ziebell 21 disposlas, 12 tackles. The No 1 ranked player on The ground according to the AFL rating system. Shuey 29 disposals the 12th ranked player. That's fact.
I think you mean Shuey was second in player ratings and Ziebell was second worst, a net negative actually...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're sighting a reference that uses a system in which a player ineffectively tackles a player (4 points) being more valuable that a player spotting up a forward laces out on the chest (3 points)

TBH I barely noticed Shuey tonight. He's like a modern day Anthony Rock

TBH I barely noticed Shuey tonight. He's like a modern day Anthony Rock
If you fail to even notice a player that's pretty much a Shoe in (no pun intended) to get 3 votes and possibly 10 votes by the coaches, than that's more your failure to acknowledge him, than Shueys detriment as a player.

Shuey was a pretty clear BOG in the West Coast game IMO.
Didn't see the Richmond game last night but Martin put up big numbers.
Martin was the best player (acknowledged by the commentators and a lot of viewers), but we lost, so he is unlikely to get the 3 or the 10. The awards favour winners, I expect Bontempelli to take it.

I know I barrack for Richmond but surely dusty is easily the best player out of the 4? Martin is currently one of the best mids going around at the moment

Martin was the best player (acknowledged by the commentators and a lot of viewers), but we lost, so he is unlikely to get the 3 or the 10. The awards favour winners, I expect Bontempelli to take it.
Not too sure BT and his hard on for "THE PACKAGE!" would agree with you, but Martin had one of the rare performances where he should manage to get three votes regardless of the result.

Back