Martin v Shuey v Hartlett v Ziebell (version 2.0)

Who is better?

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 197 65.9%
  • Luke Shuey

Votes: 53 17.7%
  • Hamish Hartlett

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Jack Ziebell

Votes: 36 12.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who watched WC V North today could see why people rate Zeibell higher then Shuey. Shuey just doesn't have that comokazi style that Ziebell has. Sure Shuey us clean in space but he would never sacrifice his own game for the betterment of the team.
I don't understand how someone who watched that game could possibly think Ziebell performed better than Shuey. Shuey will likely get the 3 Brownlow votes and top coaches votes for the game (wait for tomorrow night to see I guess). You then go on to quote dream team points, which also have Jack Grimes and Touk Miller as the best on in their games this week, both which will likely not receive a Brownlow vote and may get 1/2 coaches votes if they are lucky.

Ziebell didn't have much of an impact on the game, very little hurt factor today. Shuey on the other hand was very damaging today. There's something to be said about actually spotting up a target and hitting them rather than kicking in blind hope. Are you sure you were watching the same game as everyone else? Or does 'comokazi' style count for everything.

Not sure about that. Martin is on another planet compared to the rest.

Agreed. He's easily the best player. Shuey, like the Eagles still stuggles away from home. 23 and a goal against the Blues isn't exactly anything to crow about. Ziebell had 22 & 2 when he played the blues

Agreed. He's easily the best player. Shuey, like the Eagles still stuggles away from home. 23 and a goal against the Blues isn't exactly anything to crow about. Ziebell had 22 & 2 when he played the blues
Last time Shuey played away from home before today he was given a perfect 10 from the coaches

But I'm not sure why I bother with you anymore. Say whatever you want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone just hear Schwartz on SEN unload on Shuey? It was one of the biggest bashings I've heard from a journo on a player. Despite this thread I actually like Shuey, I know his school coach very well.

But gees Ox cooked him. Called him a disgrace of a footballer who only plays for frees & if he doesn't change his game he should leave the AFL. It was abit OTT TBH

Anyone just hear Schwartz on SEN unload on Shuey? It was one of the biggest bashings I've heard from a journo on a player. Despite this thread I actually like Shuey, I know his school coach very well.

But gees Ox cooked him. Called him a disgrace of a footballer who only plays for frees & if he doesn't change his game he should leave the AFL. It was abit OTT TBH

Did he single out Selwood as well? Because there's really no comparison, Selwood's a lot worse.

Yes because that idiot wouldn't be salty at all about yesterdays result. :rolleyes:

Perhaps should get stuck into his former team for not being able to put us away despite nearly double the inside 50's.

Yes because that idiot wouldn't be salty at all about yesterdays result. :rolleyes:

Perhaps should get stuck into his former team for not being able to put us away despite nearly double the inside 50's.
Lol you know you can criticise players, sometimes the criticisms are valid. Not everything needs to be traced back to the team you support.

Lol you know you can criticise players, sometimes the criticisms are valid. Not everything needs to be traced back to the team you support.

Going OTT on a player that that is regularly smashed by taggers week in and week out when he was just near BOG against your former club is pretty unprofessional.

Then again, not surprising considering who it came from.

Last week the boys on SEN spoke highly on Shuey and how he's very similar to Cyril in the way he's damaging with the ball.

Back