Marvel’s Avengers - Came September 4, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is a link to the open beta, avalaibale for pre download. Open ps4 beta starts at 9pm tonight and ends 9pm Sunday for those that want to give it a try. PC/Xbox users have to have pre ordered to get access.

I'm enjoying it so far. Just unlocked the harm room so not sure how long left. My only real gripe so far is the lack of oomph on the hits. Hulk is fun to play with, but it feels like your punching with the power of a 4 year old.

I'm enjoying it so far. Just unlocked the harm room so not sure how long left. My only real gripe so far is the lack of oomph on the hits. Hulk is fun to play with, but it feels like your punching with the power of a 4 year old.

Yeah, cant see them ever balancing a game fairly if they followed the rule of law for the characters. Iron Man shouldnt take the same time to take down a group of basic baddies as someone like Black Widow. Hulks the same, Thors the same. In order to make the games fair they'll always have to nerf them somehow.

Feels like there’s great potential here but just has a real ‘meh’ feel about it, from gameplay to voice acting and character design. I really wish they had the movie actors in the game.

The list of unanounced playable characters found whilst data mining is impressive.

Unannounced playable Characters:

• Ant Man
  • Wasp
  • Vision
  • Black Panther
  • Dr Strange
  • Falcon
  • Mar-Vell
  • Mockingbird
  • Quake
  • Winter Soldier
  • Scarlet Witch