Marvel’s Avengers - Came September 4, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

The above tweet i linked says they will change designs...Where are you reading they won't? No co-op campaign is a massive mistake. Looks like they'll completely * this up.

Will have microtransactions - confirmed. Campaign can't be played multiplayer either. Read some gameplay impressions that sounded very underwhelming as well.

Unsurprisingly, they won't change the character designs, so that fan hope was dashed quickly.

Out.

Lol, shocked to be sitting here.

Surprised at the fuss over the faces - Spiderman was fantastic despite not featuring Holland's likeness - ultimately they're the same characters in a different universe.

Meh, I'm actually glad the campaign won't be co-op. Give me a tight, tailored, cinematic single player experience any day, especially for a game like this.

This.

Surprised at the fuss over the faces - Spiderman was fantastic despite not featuring Holland's likeness - ultimately they're the same characters in a different universe.

This.

Well, no.

The good news is that it sounds like the single-player campaign in Marvel's Avengers will be about as a long as you'd expect any single-player AAA adventure game's campaign to be - roughly 30 hours.
Thats good.
That's according to Crystal Dynamics' Senior Brand Director Rich Brigg, who revealed the magic number in an interview with Comicbook.com, noting that it's only 30 hours "if you want to see everything there is." It'll apparently be a lot shorter if you're only willing to zip through the core story - about 20 hours shorter, in fact.
"I think it'll depend on exactly how deep you want to go into it," Briggs explained. "So if you think about previous Crystal games, you know that if you want to be playing your way through the core story, it's going to be in that area, 10 to 12 hours."
Thats bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in the camp that thinks it shouldn't have anything to do with the movies, I do however think they have completely ****ed up the looks, so bland.

I'm in the camp that thinks it shouldn't have anything to do with the movies, I do however think they have completely f’ed up the looks, so bland.

Yep. Either get the likeness and voices from the actors or do their own version/comic version.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back