Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

EC61shQW4AAsiXH

I quite liked The Incredible Hulk. Disappointing and not surprised Feige intervened .. The Hulk and Thor are badass characters and it sucks they've been reduced to comic relief. And it's dumb seeing them nerf Hulk in MCU.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I'm tapping out. MCU's offerings this year have done absolutely nothing for me. Endgame was such a disappointment and with the absolute state that Spider-man is in, it'll take a monumental effort to get back to the highs of Infinity War.
Im tapped out but not because I'm disappointed, those last two movies were good in their own right but for anyone who has followed this movie series the last 10 years feel that its completed.

Im tapped out but not because I'm disappointed, those last two movies were good in their own right but for anyone who has followed this movie series the last 10 years feel that its completed.
1DA26D6CA688696920A887C0A768E6BCC95E5534

Voters were promised cake not a bowl of s**t.

Now I want cake. Damn you and everything you stand for.

Earth, pretty much can't really much outdo universal annihilation, except when you can...

This was a nice arc, but there is much more out there that can be touched upon and quite a bit of it is exciting.

Hard one
On one hand Spiderman wouldn't be generating those dollars without the Disney/marvel franchise, so more profits should go do Disney/marvel

On the other hand when is enough enough for Disney, be happy that you can use Spiderman in your films as he is a iconic character.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back