Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

As pointed out in one article I read, the only danger is that Marvel make every other studio's films part of their canon, including the shithouse ones.

But they can change the outcomes or results of the shitty ones pretty easily now with the multiverse wild card.

Some people are already bringing up the ideas of taking the Netflix daredevil series into the MCU fully, as they were technically in the same universe anyway.

Or we could always get Ben Afflecks daredevil...

But they can change the outcomes or results of the shitty ones pretty easily now with the multiverse wild card.

Some people are already bringing up the ideas of taking the Netflix daredevil series into the MCU fully, as they were technically in the same universe anyway.

Or we could always get Ben Afflecks daredevil...

I reckon the only thing that might bring Hugh Jackman back to Wolverine would be the chance to integrate with the MCU. And if he's feeling like just cameos have him as Old Man Logan.

Honestly when i first heard the multiverse rumours many moons ago it didnt appeal to me.

I think seeing what they did with into the Spiderverse and the possibilities it opens up for phase... 4? (5?) excites me. Theyve lost a lot of momentum with Evans, Johannson and Downey Jr going and then Covid stopping any new releases. This has ramped up excitement for me agtain.

Honestly when i first heard the multiverse rumours many moons ago it didnt appeal to me.

I think seeing what they did with into the Spiderverse and the possibilities it opens up for phase... 4? (5?) excites me. Theyve lost a lot of momentum with Evans, Johannson and Downey Jr going and then Covid stopping any new releases. This has ramped up excitement for me agtain.

Sort of feels like 2020 was the breather we needed to sort of wind down from the last 10+ years of onslaught and now we can start preparing for the next major arc!

I...I hope this rumour has legs. Holy sh*t.

Could see the film starting off with Peter calling Murdock to be his lawyer and protect him with everyone knowing he's Spider-Man. I remember the Daredevil/Spidey crossover in the 90s cartoon, if it's anything like that then it should be great.

Could see the film starting off with Peter calling Murdock to be his lawyer and protect him with everyone knowing he's Spider-Man. I remember the Daredevil/Spidey crossover in the 90s cartoon, if it's anything like that then it should be great.

That would legit be amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1037585.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back