glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
The title definitely leans into the Multiverse theory.

I really like it - it was a given “home” would feature in some way in the title. And his identity has been outed, so it could literally allude to the fact there’s no going back to his home life as it once was. And then yes bouncing around the multiverse too, which will be on like donkey kong. Great stuff.

Last edited:
Not sure what I’m looking forward to the most here, but I think Secret Invasion, Eternals and DP3 are probably fighting for second place after Spidey because that is sounding more and more like it’s going to be huge.

Special mention to Thor 4 and Doc Strange 2, which will both no doubt be massive as well.

B626DFE9-9F0B-462F-9CCD-7A44E3F2FD98.jpeg

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Not sure what I’m looking forward to the most here, but I think Secret Invasion, Eternals and DP3 are probably fighting for second place after Spidey because that is sounding more and more like it’s going to be huge.

Special mention to Thor 4 and Doc Strange 2, which will both no doubt be massive as well.

View attachment 1066431

It’s a hell of a line up overall. Can’t help but feel No Way Home will be slightly delayed, it’s currently being filmed so a release less than ten months later seems a bit tight.

Black Panther 2, not sure July 2022 is realistic. My understanding is that was the original release date prior to Chadwick Boseman’s death (am still rocked by that btw). The cast is still healing and Coogler is revising the screenplay, that may be pushed back as well.

Quite keen for The Ten Rings, and hoping the Mandarin is done justice.

I thought there was going to be a standalone Nova movie too, but I guess he'll be in Cap Marvel 2.

Would love it if Marvel Studios re-did Apocalypse and did him justice. I still can't fathom how that lame version in the X-men movie made it through testing. It was/is diabolical.
Until they do that I don't want them anywhere near Mr Sinister or Stryfe.

It seems Cosmic Ghost Rider and Beta Ray Bill may be just around the corner.

Kang is in the works, there's talk of MODOK for Ant Man, Galuctus is rumoured, Annihilus needs to happen....theres so much to be released and yet they've still not even touched the sides.

Moon Knight for me, as that road leads down to the superman types of like Sentry to then fall Asgard and the duality of hero+villain based on the undesirable elements of abuse and illness.

The rest are "fun" kind of instances. Lol here, lol there, aren't these characters great, but for me Secret Invasion falls flat when you need the punch of betrayal, and if they don't say reach heights of "this man has a personality disorder", then how are they going to make that betrayal of "you're a Skrull fanatic?" land.

Shang Chi since I want a good Iron Fist type and Mandarin, and need more Blade. I mean, 90's hit that threatened to jump the shark multiple times, but I also want Richard Ryder Nova which means Annihilus, so, don't want pre teen Nova.

They still seem pretty happy with themselves about the use of Evan Peters. Even Matt Shakman was laughing about it on Fatman Beyond.

The writer said she naively didnt think people would speculate that much about it. Well Fiege would have known. I think as a sign of goodwill they should release Black Widow free on disney+ none of this premier access BS. :p

Seriously though for months ive been thinking Tobey and Garfield will be in the next Spider-man. Now im not so sure even though they said thats a multiverse movie. I dont see how that happens now as I was thinking this whole time the multiverse would come into play in Wandavision but it didnt happen. Logically it would be better of starting in Dr Strange 2 but Spider-man comes out first.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

They still seem pretty happy with themselves about the use of Evan Peters. Even Matt Shakman was laughing about it on Fatman Beyond.

The writer said she naively didnt think people would speculate that much about it. Well Fiege would have known. I think as a sign of goodwill they should release Black Widow free on disney+ none of this premier access BS. :p

Seriously though for months ive been thinking Tobey and Garfield will be in the next Spider-man. Now im not so sure even though they said thats a multiverse movie. I dont see how that happens now as I was thinking this whole time the multiverse would come into play in Wandavision but it didnt happen. Logically it would be better of starting in Dr Strange 2 but Spider-man comes out first.

Maybe all this time Tom Holland has actually been telling the truth that there’s no Garfield/Maguire for Spider-Man 3....

Back