Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, imagine having the one MCU character in your stable be Hulk.

It's like holding the Joker as the only card in your poker hand.

Just sell him back.

It's not exactly Spiderman, one of the most famous popular comic book characters ever, allowing Sony leverage in any deals, still able to produce their own successful media around him like the amazing and acclaimed video games.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I think it even more complicated because universal only have distribution rights. They cant produce a hulk film without marvel.
Correct, Marvel have the rights to use the character, which is why we can see him in Avengers and Thor. But Universal hold distribution rights and Marvel don't want to give up that much control/money.

Personally thought Eternals was far better than Black Widow. They essentially turned Romanoff into a super-powered being, flying through the air. And they tried to hint at a darker story of abuse and power, but didn't have the guts to see it through and have the rating raised on them. Its status as a prequel with no place in the current timeline also didn't help.

Where is this Moonknight trailer already

Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

Yep, thought as much with the teaser that they’ve nailed Spector’s tone down. Very curious how much Disney will delve into the Steven Grant/Jake Lockley aliases. I’m hoping so.

Looks very good so far from everything I’m seeing.

I hope it’s as violent as it should be.

I was hoping for more violence/action in the trailer but I understand why they did it they way they did. Because those that dont know are now going to be intrigued. The main reason Im looking forward to this is that Oscar Isaac and Ethan Hawke generally pick good projects to work in. Hawke has publicly stated his lack of interest in superhero content but apparently Isaac convinced him somehow, I figure there must be a reason he joined on besides $$$$

A real test case for how dark are Disney willing to go. Particularly with his schizophrenic violence.

Out of the expected Disney+ line up originally, this one piqued me more than any others. As you say, really a test case to see how "deep" Marvel go with such characters, but I do like the teaser as a start.

You do also mean to say that Konshu now exists it's Mephisto confirmed right? I mean, he does kinda kill him despite being such a whiny bitch.

I have no idea who or what Moonknight is but I am in.

It's a knight, in the moon. Only since blades glisten in moonlight, he prefers moon shaped boomerangs, fisticuffs and spandex. Well, magidex since he's an elder god and this is MK because Ed Boon exists?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of the expected Disney+ line up originally, this one piqued me more than any others. As you say, really a test case to see how "deep" Marvel go with such characters, but I do like the teaser as a start.

You do also mean to say that Konshu now exists it's Mephisto confirmed right? I mean, he does kinda kill him despite being such a whiny b*tch.

It's a knight, in the moon. Only since blades glisten in moonlight, he prefers moon shaped boomerangs, fisticuffs and spandex. Well, magidex since he's an elder god and this is MK because Ed Boon exists?

Konshu to team up with Mephisto in a duel to the death against Ralph Bohner please.

I was hoping for more violence/action in the trailer but I understand why they did it they way they did. Because those that dont know are now going to be intrigued. The main reason Im looking forward to this is that Oscar Isaac and Ethan Hawke generally pick good projects to work in. Hawke has publicly stated his lack of interest in superhero content but apparently Isaac convinced him somehow, I figure there must be a reason he joined on besides $$$$

Sold already, and I have no f***ing idea who Moonknight is. It should not be bad if both of them are in it.

Wonder if there's any significance with and of the rubix cube.

Also, Issacs is well versed in Egyptian culture

Can’t believe you posted that god-awful attempt at an Apocalypse portrayal. 🤮🤮

Last edited:
Konshu to team up with Mephisto in a duel to the death against Ralph Bohner please.

Magneto to float in and regale everyone about what it was like being in Germany way back when for an intermission. End scene with new Ghost Rider and Hellstrom for Midnight Sons as Mobius is yanked back from Sony.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back