Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

For all the (valid) criticism of the Jack Ryan reboots, John Krasinski has proven he can do action scenes and has the charisma and screen presence.

Anyway, the speculation is fun but do we even know for certain if they are going ahead with an MCU F4 movie? Apologies as I do not follow it closely.

For all the (valid) criticism of the Jack Ryan reboots, John Krasinski has proven he can do action scenes and has the charisma and screen presence.

Anyway, the speculation is fun but do we even know for certain if they are going ahead with an MCU F4 movie? Apologies as I do not follow it closely.

Definitely happening. It’s been announced, No release date as yet. Jon Watts to direct (director of the Spider-Man trilogy).

Not sure where to put this but I figured I'd update my old MCU movie list after having caught up with everything now.

#1-15 could easily move around and #16-25 could also shift within those spots. Hulk and Eternals are battling it out for last, it could actually be Eternals..

1642769182631.png

Watched Eternals just then with the oldest son, he liked it... I fell asleep somewhere in the middle, woke up towards the end with no idea what was going on and basically wasn't at all interested in finding out or won't bother rewatching it

I think this would really kickstart the new MCU era if they make it into a film

b170010a9b020b09150e2b1d0af7d881.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Quite the career Mendehlson has had. Has appeared in the Dark Knight Trilogy, Krennic in Star Wars, and now reprising his role as Talos who will have a pivotal role in Secret Invasion.

That would be a good trivia question.

"Which actor has appeared in the Star Wars, DC and Marvel movie universes?"

That would be a good trivia question.

"Which actor has appeared in the Star Wars, DC and Marvel movie universes?"

Taika Waititi as well.

Mads Mikkelson has to have the franchise record though.

Star wars, bond, potter, marvel and indiana jones. Only missing DC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taika Waititi as well.

What did Taika Waititi do in DC?

Mads Mikkelsen would indeed be a good shout for trivia nights.

What did Taika Waititi do in DC?

Mads Mikkelsen would indeed be a good shout for trivia nights.

Green lantern lol.

Mads would be a great batman villian.
I googled mads and dc and fan articles want him as Victor Fries, which is almost perfect casting.

Green lantern lol.

Mads would be a great batman villian.
I googled mads and dc and fan articles want him as Victor Fries, which is almost perfect casting.

But would he say the classic Arnie puns?

Imagine him saying "Ice to see you, Batman!"

Taika Waititi as well.

I think Andy Serkis has this title. Started with Gollum in LOTR, Snoke in Star Wars, Klaue in the MCU, Ceaser in Planet of the Apes trilogy (which I need to rewatch, brilliant films), director of Venom 2 (which I know is different to what we are discussing however still notable). And now Alfred in The Batman. Legendary contribution to this fandom.

I think Andy Serkis has this title. Started with Gollum in LOTR, Snoke in Star Wars, Klaue in the MCU, Ceaser in Planet of the Apes trilogy (which I need to rewatch, brilliant films), director of Venom 2 (which I know is different to what we are discussing however still notable). And now Alfred in The Batman. Legendary contribution to this fandom.

If only he was doing the motion capture for Dobby in Harry Potter...

GOTG3 is set to end the current guardians reign, which makes me wonder who is going to remain and who is joining them to be the new Guardians.

We are getting Adam Warlock and Starfox in the MCU and it seems Nova is coming too, but I really want to see Beta Ray Bill and Cosmic Ghost Rider in the MCU.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back