Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of older people are quite dumb and immature.
Usually cos of dementia, brain deterioration and lack of education.

thors the son of a king. he aint denied an education. given his life expectancy is 5000 years he shouldnt be experiencing natural brain decline. However, his brain may be deteriorating due to all the hits to the head. Possibly from failing to catch his own hammer.

so i guess im wrong. There is a rational reason. i stand corrected.

I dont recall seeing Thor involved in anything academia. Loki from memory was a voracious reader.
Well there was this whole 1490 years he existed before the first movie. He could of snuck a few books in there. What king doesnt ensure his kids dont have the best education in the kingdom?

And how many romances, breakups, friends being killed, adventures must thor have experienced in those 1490 years? He will have had some serious life experience. far more then the wisest of humans have ever had. It would of given him serious reflection time.

although he could of been bopped on the head just to many times and his brain is a bit too scrambled to remember all his experience and ponder the universe.

Ps. Does anyone wonder where thor and loki keep getting their modern human clothes from whenever they appear on earth? I never see them go shopping at the local david jones. But at some point they must do that.

I think the Twitter frenzy of declaring Thor as part of the LGBTQ+ community because of how he looked at Starlord is the main trigger for the AntiWokeFolk at the moment.
I mean, that is a really silly overreaction and I'll be triggered by it

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

No because they still look physically intimidating and capable.

5 3 petite woman is in no way intimidating, more comical.

Who knows if they thought this version of Jane would be in a movie when they made the first Thor when they first cast Portman.

Why do you think Gal Gadot looks so good as Wonder Woman?

Maybe because she's 5 10 and very athletic looking?
Nobody complained about action hero Natalie Portman as Padme

Star Lord uses a lot of humour and I think he can be serious and dramatic too.

I hope they aren't trying to Star Thor now I think about it, I don't think so, they use different forms of humour.

930 tomorrow for Dr Strange, havnt avoided all spoilers sadly but still HYPED.
i have avoided all spoilers and i cant take it any longer. Do the spoilers give you a good or bad impression? I need something. Anything to alleviate my need for spoilers without it actually being a spoiler. Please put response in a spoiler tag so i can sweat it out whether to click on it or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have avoided all spoilers and i cant take it any longer. Do the spoilers give you a good or bad impression? I need something. Anything to alleviate my need for spoilers without it actually being a spoiler. Please put response in a spoiler tag so i can sweat it out whether to click on it or not.
Well there are specific cameos...not perhaps as many expected/hoped/wanted, but enough to make us both happy and expectant of more in the future...as far as plot spoilers go, and based on early reactions/reviews...we are in for a Sam Raimi special.

Usually cos of dementia, brain deterioration and lack of education.

thors the son of a king. he aint denied an education. given his life expectancy is 5000 years he shouldnt be experiencing natural brain decline. However, his brain may be deteriorating due to all the hits to the head. Possibly from failing to catch his own hammer.

so i guess im wrong. There is a rational reason. i stand corrected.
How smart and wise is Prince Andrew?

Perhaps when you live for thousands of years, age is relative.

How many of those 15 hundred years did Thor spend being a spoilt kid? A hormonal teenager? Or did Asgardians age normally til adulthood, then stop?

probably smarter then he was in his 20s and 40s. How smart would he be at 1500?
If I lived to 1500, I would probably get bored of getting smarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back