Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually quietly looking forward to this - Ms Marvel was probably the strongest of the Disney Plus series (behind Wandavision) in terms of plot and casting. Interested to see how it ties into Secret Invasion as well.

Good trailer, Beastie Boys an excellent choice. Quite enjoyed Ms Marvel and now keen for this too.

looks like a bit of fun! i have little to no idea how they all appear disappear but interested to find out.
having a killer soundtrack or number is key, as what GoTG showed many years ago.

So Majors has been dropped by his talent agency and PR firm. Rumours are that Marvel are about to get rid of him too.

Haven't seen anything to suggest Marvel are. In fact it's the opposite, they aren't expected to take any action.

Already shot his role in Loki S2 then not seen again for a while so they aren't in any rush.

Deadline usually have reputable sources and it’s said here that there have been “zero conversations” at Marvel in terms of dropping him.

Holy crap though he’d want to get his s**t together. He’s on the verge of launching into another level of stardom in the coming years and wouldn’t want to * it all up now.

He’s due in court early May.

Deadline usually have reputable sources and it’s said here that there have been “zero conversations” at Marvel in terms of dropping him.

Holy crap though he’d want to get his s**t together. He’s on the verge of launching into another level of stardom in the coming years and wouldn’t want to * it all up now.

He’s due in court early May.

I think his career is dead now. Talent agency wouldn't have dropped him unless there's strong evidence against his allegations I'd assume.

But it's ironic Ezra Miller went on a global rampage but still seems to have a career and film intact at this point of time.

I think his career is dead now. Talent agency wouldn't have dropped him unless there's strong evidence against his allegations I'd assume.

But it's ironic Ezra Miller went on a global rampage but still seems to have a career and film intact at this point of time.
Does Ezra Miller have a career? I reckon they are trying to salvage The Flash, but after that, he’s done as a major talent and no one will sign him outside of small movies.

Does Ezra Miller have a career? I reckon they are trying to salvage The Flash, but after that, he’s done as a major talent and no one will sign him outside of small movies.

Aren't DC/Gunn keeping him around?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s more so to do with how important The Flash is for the future of DC films. And that it’s been shot already with a very significant budget. What happens to Miller afterwards remains to be seen. If he was a less vital character or a bit part character in the film, a removal likely would’ve happened a while ago.

On a similar note, the MCU is already heavily invested in Majors. He would want to be very very careful from here.

Erza seems proper fried, from what I read, which could just be paparazzi tabloid crap, but anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if they made a decision to keep him around until the film releases, as that might be better than cutting him and he gets even worse.

Majors hasn't lost his mind. He might be an a-hole, but he's a sane a-hole.

Going off comic book lore there are multiple different variations of Kang, so recasting him could be easy enough

Worst case they went from Norton to Ruffalo for Hulk and didn't miss a beat

Going off comic book lore there are multiple different variations of Kang, so recasting him could be easy enough

Worst case they went from Norton to Ruffalo for Hulk and didn't miss a beat
Luckily a) Norton as Hulk didn't really interact with other MCU players in his solo film, and b) It's the Hulk. Nobody cared.

Luckily a) Norton as Hulk didn't really interact with other MCU players in his solo film, and b) It's the Hulk. Nobody cared.

None of the main players, but General Ross, Abomination, Roger Harrington (Spider-man's teacher) have appeared in others Marvel stuff.

RDJ was in the post-credits scene

But yeah that movie is laregly forgettable as being part of the MCU

Pretty sure I care about b given it's a reason why I dislike Ragnarok, but as probably the only one, play on.

I havent watched this, too many clips and spoilers these days

Haven't watched any trailers since the first 1 or 2.

Have seen that this is getting some good reviews, so hoping it lives up to it. Tickets sorted for Wednesday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back