Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
X-Men or the F4.

Could just end it with Deadpool.

They're too deep into production to add Deadpool or the X-Men, just in case the Fox purchase doesn't get approval but Fantastic Four is almost a no-brainer, especially seeing as Marvel have brought back their comic line.

They're too deep into production to add Deadpool or the X-Men, just in case the Fox purchase doesn't get approval but Fantastic Four is almost a no-brainer, especially seeing as Marvel have brought back their comic line.

Yeah true, interesting chatter about the title of the next one being kept secret.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Yeah true, interesting chatter about the title of the next one being kept secret.

I hope it's called Infinity War 2 - Infinity Wars.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I just hope no **** spoils it for me as apparently it contains a spoiler from IW.

If you don't go and see this one at the cinema you deserve to be spoiled.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
If Thanos lives that could involve an epic battle.

No chance Thanos dies.

I wonder if it will actually tie more into Captain Marvel (who will be a big player and the Kree v Skrull plotline of her movie a big hint IMO) and kickstart the next phase being the Secret Wars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't go and see this one at the cinema you deserve to be spoiled.
It's why I am watching them all now. I'll be seeing it in a Cinema, don't you worry.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm probably on my own but I liked IM2 and frankly this whole thing doesn't happen without IM1 and Downey just owning that part.

Caps trilogy is the best thought easily. Up there with Nolans Batman.
Let's not get carried away now. Cap is three excellent movies, the Dark Knight trilogy is three excellent movies tying together one excellent storyline.

Still the best standalone movies so far. I liked the twist in Iron Man 3, but the actual finale fell away a bit. Still the best of the three, ahead of 1 and two being pretty dire. Thor 1 was actually pretty good on rewatch, 3 was excellent, 2 average. About on par with Iron Man.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Let's not get carried away now. Cap is three excellent movies, the Dark Knight trilogy is three excellent movies tying together one excellent storyline.

Still the best standalone movies so far. I liked the twist in Iron Man 3, but the actual finale fell away a bit. Still the best of the three, ahead of 1 and two being pretty dire. Thor 1 was actually pretty good on rewatch, 3 was excellent, 2 average. About on par with Iron Man.

For mine cap 1 is a perfect origin story capturing all that the character is about.
Cap 2 is excellent and tends to be everyone’s favourite.
Civil War is fanboys dreams and a brilliantly executed version of that story.

Begins is a prefect origin story for the bat.
TDK is probably the best comic book film of all time with an iconic performance.
TDKR is a bit of a let down.

Nothing in Marvels universe reaches TDK heights but IMO the cal trilogy has no weakness. TDK trilogy was let down a little by TDKR.

I’m also a longtime cap fanboy so I’m totallt bias.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
For mine cap 1 is a perfect origin story capturing all that the character is about.
Cap 2 is excellent and tends to be everyone’s favourite.
Civil War is fanboys dreams and a brilliantly executed version of that story.

Begins is a prefect origin story for the bat.
TDK is probably the best comic book film of all time with an iconic performance.
TDKR is a bit of a let down.

Nothing in Marvels universe reaches TDK heights but IMO the cal trilogy has no weakness. TDK trilogy was let down a little by TDKR.

I’m also a longtime cap fanboy so I’m totallt bias.
I think TDKR is still excellent and easily better than Cap 1 (different comparisons because of their place in the respective trilogies). On that note, TDK feels like a trilogy, Cap just feels like three movies, that elevates the Nolan trilogy, for mine.

Iron Man 3 the best Iron Man movie? now ive heard it all.
I don't particularly rate Iron Man 1; didn't on first viewing or rewatch.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Think we're forgetting Sam Raimi's Spiderman trilogy.

Yes Spiderman 3 was the worst of the lot; but Spiderman 1 is still the best origin movie ever made IMO (better than BB/Iron Man and definitely Cap 1) and Spiderman 2 (like TDK) is one of the best cbm's around.

I think cap 1 is brilliant but I know I overrate it but agree on the Raimi Spider-Man call.

No chance Thanos dies.

I wonder if it will actually tie more into Captain Marvel (who will be a big player and the Kree v Skrull plotline of her movie a big hint IMO) and kickstart the next phase being the Secret Wars.

Would be the way to introduce the F4 via Latveria, so Secret Wars will not be touched until they want to do that since really who else are they going to use?

Secret Invasion on the other hand to tie in cosmic to Earth 616 further. Would help explain shifting actors around nicely.

May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,
I think cap 1 is brilliant but I know I overrate it but agree on the Raimi Spider-Man call.
I like it too but still think its a considerable step down from the others. Although I understand that sometimes people might like one movie way more than the general consensus. Mine is Thor 1 (which I seriously have at almost the same level as Ragnarok)

Another example would be Monsters University which while not as good as the original I still really like. Would have it above movies such as UP, Finding Dory and Bugs Life while most wouldnt.

was iron man 3 where we saw paltrow in a sports bra? the only memorable part.

GotG1 - set the tone for what a powerful soundtrack can do.
GotG2 - continued on, though I felt the score wasnt as catching

thor 1-2 - ok. set things up.
thor 3 - tried to mimic the success of marvel universe comedy like GotG. But Felt it was over contrived. Set things up again

I hope it's called Infinity War 2 - Infinity Wars.

(Marvels) Infinity War - +1 (Plural)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back