Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Russell Crowe is joining the Marvel universe according to multiple sources. He will appear in the next incarnation of Thor.

Crowe continues the age old tradition of crossing between Marvel and DC universes
From what I've read, DC are done with making Superman films for now. So I don't blame him for jumping ship.

From what I've read, DC are done with making Superman films for now. So I don't blame him for jumping ship.

A Superman reboot is currently being developed. But for what it’s worth I’m not sure that matters anyway for Crowe, his Joe-El arc was likely done anyway. There’s a lot of crossover with The Suicide Squad as well (when Gunn was temporarily fired), so it’s not a major barrier overall.

Russell Crowe is joining the Marvel universe according to multiple sources. He will appear in the next incarnation of Thor.

Crowe continues the age old tradition of crossing between Marvel and DC universes
He’s playing Zeus. Opens more doors for Hercules joining the MCU.

Wakanda Forever, brilliant title.

Yep. My takeaway is that this movie will focus on Wakanda as a whole rather then just who will take over the mantle of Black Panther, great direction to go imo. They had a such a good ensemble in the first one you could easily do a movie around them as whole dealing with the death and T'Challa and how Wakanda moves forward and who makes a grab for power etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you, you're a robot.

325724.gif

Yep. My takeaway is that this movie will focus on Wakanda as a whole rather then just who will take over the mantle of Black Panther, great direction to go imo. They had a such a good ensemble in the first one you could easily do a movie around them as whole dealing with the death and T'Challa and how Wakanda moves forward and who makes a grab for power etc.

Yes agreed. There’s so much talent to work with in that cast, and of course Coogler, to make it work. Was great to see how much T’Challa featured in that clip as well. Still in disbelief sometimes over Boseman’s death.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back