glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
I’m more worried that they will stuff up the xmen when they finally do it after watching Enternals ….it has me really worried
I didn’t mind Eternals but it certainly didn’t deliver what I thought it would and I felt like it only really went at half rat-power.
I think some of the negative stuff that has been written has been a bit over played though.

I’m with you on the worry about X-Men though.

I share those concerns. Especially if a number of mutants are going to be introduced at once. Eternals just had too much going on. Albeit with much more obscure characters, so I’m at least somewhat more comfortable that X-Men wouldn’t experience the same problems.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
You disagree that Mehershala Ali is a good replacement for Wesley Snipes (who basically didnt do any scenes in Trinity)?

I think Snipes made the role his own and it's hard to see Ali imparting the same character upon it, regardless of the troubles of the Deadpool trial run ft. Blade.

But it ain't even out yet.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I think Snipes made the role his own and it's hard to see Ali imparting the same character upon it, regardless of the troubles of the Deadpool trial run ft. Blade.

But it ain't even out yet.
Snipes was a dog and I’m glad he has no involvement with the MCU, Ali is a far better actor and far more professional than snipes ever was or ever will be

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Snipes was a dog and I’m glad he has no involvement with the MCU, Ali is a far better actor and far more professional than snipes ever was or ever will be
Yeh, this pretty much.

I love the first two blades, they are right up there in the pantheon but his fall from grace and the shitshow before during and after that film has tarnished his legacy badly.

It's still all Sony

I think the reason being it's animated, so whilst in film it's all Sony agreement, in TV there's a muddy water that it's not the same so animation is then fine sicne it doesn't link to anything.

I will no doubt be wrong again but im still gonna get guess the hand reaching out for MJ is Garfields spidey its just too remiscnicent of Gwen Staceys death.

I think its Holland's spidey. Some people saying he has to choose between MJ and Ned but if you looks closely when she falls, she is hanging onto the poll with Ned and falls. Maybe Holland drops her and Garfield is their to catch her with a line about not saving Gwen, but saving MJ. Also still not convinced Toby and Andrew are in the movie and glad they didn't tease it in the trailer.

Back