Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon up to three people could die. Could be any of Ned, Happy or May, even all 3. It'll be one of them, MJ is safe.

Reckon May and Happy will bite the dust
Most popular theory is that Garfields spiderman saves her in some sort of redemption arc for him

Yea that's what I think is going to happen, makes all too much sense.

Especially with Disney and their VFX trickery in their trailers, Im glad they didnt reveal if all 3 were in it in the trailers, I want that Captain America with the Hammer moment!

Garfield's spiderman doesn't need a redemption arc, the idea that one will exist shows that the MCU still isn't getting spiderman.

Also do we have to spoiler points of discussion from a publicly released footage?

Garfield's spiderman doesn't need a redemption arc, the idea that one will exist shows that the MCU still isn't getting spiderman.

Also do we have to spoiler points of discussion from a publicly released footage?

I did it because not everyone wants to read potential theories that may impact the story of the movie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give that man his own Disney+ series. Or origin film. I don’t care which, he deserves it.

avengers-infinity-war.gif

So a few mentioning how Dr Strange seems off in the trailer. Which I agree with and just heard a theory that Wanda might be messing with him.

Yes I should know better after Wandavision but I just like the theory because the last we actually saw of her was reading the Darkhold and it could very much lead in to her being the villian in Multiverse of Madness.

So a few mentioning how Dr Strange seems off in the trailer. Which I agree with and just heard a theory that Wanda might be messing with him.

Yes I should know better after Wandavision but I just like the theory because the last we actually saw of her was reading the Darkhold and it could very much lead in to her being the villian in Multiverse of Madness.

She could be a factor what with the purple magic in the last scene of the trailer, and she is clearly looking to retrieve her children from anywhere they may be...

The dark costumed Strange late in the movie makes me wonder if that could be the Doc from the What If episode.

The dark costumed Strange late in the movie makes me wonder if that could be the Doc from the What If episode.

Ive heard that theory also but they would have to replicate the events or something to explain it. I guess the same applies to the Wanda theory too though, even if alot more people would have watched Wandavision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back