Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I was pretty disappointed in the trailer, felt if showed way too much and didn't really pull me in at all.

Will be happy to see that most of it is not actually in the final cut.

I would love if they end this movie with Miles Morales and Spider Gwen entering the universe and just not going back.

And thats the easy way to kick off the MM SM and SG series. Make it a post credits thing and away you go.

Miles already exists in the current universe I believe. Aaron Davis (Donald Glover) was in Homecoming briefly. I don’t think he mentioned Miles by name, but he said something about his nephew. It was subtle. But I definitely took that as a reference of Miles‘ existence.

Miles already exists in the current universe I believe. Aaron Davis (Donald Glover) was in Homecoming briefly. I don’t think he mentioned Miles by name, but he said something about his nephew. It was subtle. But I definitely took that as a reference of Miles‘ existence.
He does, and I imagine Gwen exists somewhere too, but likely not the Spider versions of them.

He does, and I imagine Gwen exists somewhere too, but likely not the Spider versions of them.

Not yet, but Miles’ time will come. The future of Holland’s version of Parker is unclear, after the inevitable Venom crossover/film he may want to move on Miles emerges over the next say 3-4 years.

Not yet, but Miles’ time will come. The future of Holland’s version of Parker is unclear, after the inevitable Venom crossover/film he may want to move on Miles emerges over the next say 3-4 years.
Do Marvel have the rights to him, or is it Sony because he is "spiderverse"?

Tony Stark: Quick question of the rhetorical variety. [He pulls out his phone which projects a video of Peter Parker in his Spider-Man outfit.] That's you, right?Peter Parker: Um, no. What do you. What do you mean?
Tony Stark: Yeah. Look at you go. Wow! Nice catch. 3,000 pounds, 40 miles an hour. That's not easy. You got mad skills.
Peter Parker: That's all- That's all on YouTube, though, right? I mean, that's where you found that? Because you know that's all fake. It's all done on the computer.

Morales was hinted at when Stark and Parker met. Ergo, Miles will be in this movie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched Shang Chi last night. Was a bit meh for me. May be partly due to having no knowledge of the character. Thought the action towards the end was boring and was waiting for it to finish.

How many more hidden realms and characters are there going to be in the MCU? And where were all these people during infinite war/end game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back