Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Garfield is the best Spider-Man/Parker but Maguire had the best movies.

Holland somewhere in the middle.
The rami films were borderline campy with spiderman unable to defeat any of his villains

to me they are trash

I didn’t mind Garfield too much as spiderman …as Peter he wasn’t very good

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Maguire as spidey 🤮🤮
Really when you look atm that trilogy this was the most ineffective and worse spiderman in any media…this is a Peter Parker who cannot get anything right in his life and constantly needs his aunt may to bail him out or ******* give him love advice because he’s ******* useless

3 movies were just a simp Peter Parker in a made up love triangle between himself , fame chasing MJ and Flash/Harry or JJJ son who all happen to be very rich.

The over all themes of the movies is for Peter to not move on and watch MJ ride these bad boys untill she’s sick of them and then end up with the simp Peter only after Harry has been killed

and that’s not even touching on how ineffective he was with his villains who he couldn’t beat and they all basically killed themselves …Rami spider man was ******* useless what was the point of him? To have him beat up lower level criminals that the police can handle and then flop with the top tier villains and stalk MJ for over 10 odd years in a city filled with millions and millions of other women

pure ******* garbage spiderman /Peter parker

couldn’t beat his villains, couldn’t handle his day to day life without aunt may and couldn’t get his crush or move on

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I love the Raimi films because Tobey struggles so much. And it feels real. His life sucks because of Spiderman but also he isn't that good at being Spiderman. It's the ultimate embodiment of great power, great responsibility, etc. He doesn't want it but it feels obligated because it's for the greater good.

Garfield is too bipolar between Peter and Spidey for me. From weird quiet skater guy to ultra snappy confident hero in a suit. I think I'm the only guy that loves ASM2 though.

Holland is just too happy and bland for me and K can't get past the Stark tech assistance. The only time I ever laughed at something he said was 'It never was!' when Peter Quill asked if Footloose is still the greatest movie ever.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I love the Raimi films because Tobey struggles so much. And it feels real. His life sucks because of Spiderman but also he isn't that good at being Spiderman. It's the ultimate embodiment of great power, great responsibility, etc. He doesn't want it but it feels obligated because it's for the greater good.

Garfield is too bipolar between Peter and Spidey for me. From weird quiet skater guy to ultra snappy confident hero in a suit. I think I'm the only guy that loves ASM2 though.

Holland is just too happy and bland for me and K can't get past the Stark tech assistance. The only time I ever laughed at something he said was 'It never was!' when Peter Quill asked if Footloose is still the greatest movie ever.

I guess emo parker is more of your funny material I guess

each to their own

I'd like to see Dr Strange and the Defenders. Valkyrie. Hellcat. Son of Satan. Nighthawk. Gargoyle. Maybe even Hulk or Ghost Rider as add ons.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
It's hilarious, did you go to the walk like Peter Parker from Spider-Man 3 down Rundle Mall day? It looked like a real hoot!
Are you saying that the Holland films aren't a bit campy?

They certainly aren't good meme material.

Holland Spidey? I haven't seen any.

1638603892635.png

The template for this one was pretty popular.

Back