Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

It's definitely possible, I wanna see how they use a certain character in this final episode and see how they set him up for the future, but I think the chemistry between Renner and Steinfeld has been fantastic.

loki-trailer-mephisto-1623145360758.jpeg

Also the Hawkeye TV show is slowly becoming my favourite of the D+ shows .

Hawkeye has been fantastic IMO. Was not sure what to expect and it has far exceeded all expectations.

Not as good as WandaVision but sits pretty comfortably in second place when it comes to these Marvel shows. Loki in third.

Hawkeye has been fantastic IMO. Was not sure what to expect and it has far exceeded all expectations.

Not as good as WandaVision but sits pretty comfortably in second place when it comes to these Marvel shows. Loki in third.
i think the key to its success is that it's a simple formula. Real human interaction, no special DNA or mutant magic. Just raw, hardcore homosapien.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
The big question for is that the Evil Dr Strange from what if? I see he is being referred to as Strange Supreme.

Sure looks like it. Im really looking forward to it.

I think it’s absolutely the evil Strange (although he was somewhat redeemed by the end, so I think Strange Supreme is his official title). The timing of What If is no coincidence. The multiverse is wide open now. A live action Jeffrey Wright Watcher would be great as well.

There’s a tone of theories now on where we’re headed with the MCU(I keep reading that the Illuminati will show up), but with Blade, Strange, Moonknight and Black Knight on the horizon, and with Morbious at SONY, it seems we’re most definitely getting some form of “midnight suns”, doesn’t it?

edit. Forgot GR is also coming.

Last edited:
A lot of people were wanting Keanu as Ghost Rider but I cant see it at all.

Id suspect we could see the illuminati in Doctor Strange
Keanu seems like a great guy but he’s the absolute pits as an actor.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
No matter what he's in he'll always been Keanu Wick, and I don't think he can break that casting..
LOL, before he was Keanu Wick, he was Keanu Ted, then Keanu Point Break, then Keanu Speed, then Keanu Neo. He’s not a top quality actor but he’s anything but typecast.

Back