Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Eternals comes out on Disney+ today. I havent seen but heard its not good plus things have been spoiled for me but Ill check it out anyway.
it's better than Black Widow.

Not even close IMO.

I agree Black Widow was much better then Eternals. At least it had characters in it that I liked.

Eternals did not have a single likable character. The only part of the movie I liked was when Druig knocked out Sprite as that actress was terrible.

And who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to cast Kit Harrington. * even Harry Styles showed more personality then him and he has been acting for 2 mins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black Widow ahead of Eternals for me. However overall I’d say both were quite forgettable and I’ve put them in the “only need to see once” category.

I agree Black Widow was much better then Eternals. At least it had characters in it that I liked.

Eternals did not have a single likable character. The only part of the movie I liked was when Druig knocked out Sprite as that actress was terrible.

And who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to cast Kit Harrington. fu** even Harry Styles showed more personality then him and he has been acting for 2 mins.

clearly they wanted to parlay the King of the North tidal wave from game of thrones into the marvel universe. i mean it cant be coincidence that he's gonna be the black knight

clearly they wanted to parlay the King of the North tidal wave from game of thrones into the marvel universe. i mean it cant be coincidence that he's gonna be the black knight

I doubt we see much of these characters ever again. I cant see them doing a sequel to this. Who would even want it.

Also I recall people wondering why Fury didnt call Captain Marvel to help in previous events. Well same people will be wondering why the Eternals did nothing to help, well the answer is laughably bad once the plot unfolds.

I mean given the Celestials need intelligent life to give birth to new ones, wouldnt they be doing everything in their power to stop Thanos wiping out half of it. They seem like they could be rather powerful at least they are freaking huge but the dont even explain what they are well. If I were Feige id be sweeping this one under the carpet and pretending it never happened.

Apparently a big part of the DS2 reshoots was a bunch of wild cameos. Suspect there will be surprise appearances from a lot of other Marvel adaptations.

Possibilities include:
- Blade
- X-Men (Jackman, Fassbender?)
- Spider-Man (clearly not a stretch now)
- Bana as Banner
- Affleck’s Daredevil

Might be wishful thinking, but some online were hoping for Tom Cruise turning up as a Stark variant. The Mission: Impossible sequels were filming nearby.

Yeah I heard about the Afleck daredevil cameo this morning. That was way out of left field since I dont think anyone was asking for that.

I wouldnt mind seeing Tobey and Dunst back since Raimi is directing it.

The Tom Cruise stark Variant was rumoured for a while now.

Eric Bana would be cool I guess.

Wesley back as Blade too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back