Competition The Sweet City Extravaganza - THE GRAND FINAL IS HERE

One of the most talked-about pools of the competition, the United Plastic Components Inc. Bracket 2 is just now underway.

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Well well this looks to be a highly competitive group. spookism cops a tough matchup and gets decked by Mobbs, brahj continues the cruise through a favourable seeding, Agent93 slices through a favourite in Yakker, and ClarkeM beats someone. Pretty exciting to know there's more of this to come!

The [Sponsor Withdrawn] Bracket 3 has become internationally known for its controversy. Will that continue in the 3 Mobile Round 2 iteration?!

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

Yes. Some startling outcomes here! Cynical campaigner Broken gets shitcanned by The Filth Wizard, fitzroybowiedog cruises past Doctor Gero, philreich shades a distraught Matty411 in a close one, Cadaver pips the League Administrator Cloud_ solidly, haydo gets done in by Fryer Tuck, and Tigerturbulance has no trouble with fumbler. Keep your whatever dialed in- the conclusion of the 3 Mobile Round 2 approaches!

One of the most talked-about pools of the competition, the United Plastic Components Inc. Bracket 2 is just now underway.

View attachment 639303

View attachment 639304

View attachment 639305

View attachment 639306

View attachment 639307

View attachment 639308

Well well this looks to be a highly competitive group. spookism cops a tough matchup and gets decked by Mobbs, brahj continues the cruise through a favourable seeding, Agent93 slices through a favourite in Yakker, and ClarkeM beats someone. Pretty exciting to know there's more of this to come!
gDesLQ5.jpg

View attachment 639303

View attachment 639304

View attachment 639305

View attachment 639306

View attachment 639307

View attachment 639308

I'm sure Blacky will be disappointed to find out he lost to ClarkeM when he next logs back in to BigFooty in June.

The JRPG Group will be thrilled with the mainstream attention their Bracket 4 has gotten here. Let's review proceedings!

17.png

18.png

19.png

Ant Bear beats Elton Johns Wig and Tony Lynn 15 beats Far Kern.
Next Monday look out for the a2 Milk Company™ Round 3. But for now focus on the excitement coursing through you, and have a look at the Coles Express Servo Flowers Present Standings:

Round 3.png

The JRPG Group will be thrilled with the mainstream attention their Bracket 4 has gotten here. Let's review proceedings!

View attachment 639333

View attachment 639334

View attachment 639335

Ant Bear beats Elton Johns Wig and Tony Lynn 15 beats Far Kern.
Next Monday look out for the a2 Milk Company™ Round 3. But for now focus on the excitement coursing through you, and have a look at the Coles Express Servo Flowers Present Standings:

View attachment 639342
Nah, sorry, how do I get a rematch here?

It's all right, my blue blob was inferior to the area of my opponents blue blob. Can't argue with the undisclosed random results presented. :p

It's all right, my blue blob was inferior to the area of my opponents blue blob. Can't argue with the undisclosed random results presented. :p
At least you got beaten by someone who might, theoretically, occasionally, even possibly, be better than their opponent.

Still flapping.

The 3 Mobile Round 2 begins!! What's happening over in the Myspace™ Bracket 1?

View attachment 639298

View attachment 639299

View attachment 639300

View attachment 639301

The contests appear to be getting tighter, we have Dingster just getting by TheCoach16, Loonerty takes out a, even-money bout against Noobz0r, BRAB toppling pantskyle and U2tigers getting the best of Frankston Rover. Keep in touch for the next bracket!
I still don’t understand any of this. However, the day that hack Dingster beats me at ANYTHING, is the day the world is terribly wrong!...

JWS, I have just realised your brackets are balls and demand you start over and re-seed.
Random seeds cuz, ain't nothing to be done about it!

At the close of the tournament I will open up challenges any individuals may like to see.

Ok, it needs ot be said.

All those eliminated stop your ******* whinging.

It just means you weren't good enough.

The last 20 left should be the only posters eligible for BEEZ votes this season.
Hey that's me (I think)

Nah, sorry, how do I get a rematch here?
JWS told me earlier that you're only entitled to a rematch if you're aged 80 or more, and both of your grandparents are still alive.

JWS told me earlier that you're only entitled to a rematch if you're aged 80 or more, and both of your grandparents are still alive.
Um, two grand parents phil? You know that I don’t like to pry, but have you just accidentally let slip that your parents might, just maybe, be brother and sister?

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Hey that's me (I think)
You didn't just make it, you are in the PRIMARY bracket, Our Bracket is top 5 BEEZ worthy, the other 15 or so left, are fighting for the 5th spot in the top 5.

Well thats the way I read things, its hard to tell what JoshWoodenSpoon is doing here.

Back