Nostradamus Lives Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest load of s**t I've heard until i am provided with a source.
latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey there's nothing lame about being a fully grown adult and watching another buff, fully grown adult pretend to throw stuff around in a tight costume.

So soon you won't be able to go to the footy without having to dodge w***ers in Spiderman and Captain America costumes trying to paint your face.

I'll be watching the games from home, via VPN if necessary

Tbh I don't get the commercial value in this for Disney

It's an expensive sponsorship for one movie franchise in the second largest city in a country at the arse end of the world

And eight years - is that solely under the Marvel banner or will they rotate (which is expensive to keep rebranding the stadium)
Marvel isn’t just 1 movie franchise.

Marvel created many Superhero’s & movies
It’s not just movies either, there’s Marvel Comics

Marvel isn’t just 1 movie franchise.

Marvel created many Superhero’s & movies
It’s not just movies either, there’s Marvel Comics

Duh

But that's a massive assumption that the whole thing will be worth the millions of dollars this will cost for exposure only in melbourne

Duh

But that's a massive assumption that the whole thing will be worth the millions of dollars this will cost for exposure only in melbourne
I don’t know why you’re dropping a ‘Duh’
You are the poster who said “it’s an expensive sponsorship for one movie franchise”

As for “exposure only in Melbourne” (another quote of yours)
Do you really believe that ? Seriously.

I don’t know why you’re dropping a ‘Duh’
You are the poster who said “it’s an expensive sponsorship for one movie franchise”

As for “exposure only in Melbourne” (another quote of yours)
Do you really believe that ? Seriously.

Etihad gets mostly Foxtel exposure for the AFL games it hosts (because they are the b games.normally).

Where else is it getting mass coverage? A few bbl games?

Etihad gets mostly Foxtel exposure for the AFL games it hosts (because they are the b games.normally).

BBL being transmitted into India could be a reason for this from Disney. An Indian company sponsored the New Zealand cricket team for the last Champions trophy for what amounted to three games of exposure and they didn't even play India. With India's growing middle class, there's lots of money to be made and that exposure could help.

It might get mostly fox games in Melbourne but those games can & do get shown on FTA interstate.
So it’s a national audience.
A massive population of Aussies know what & where Etihad Stadium is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back