Movie Marvel Studios: Spiderman - No Way Home (16 December 2021) USE SPOILER TAGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredible, one of the best MCU movies, maybe one of the best superhero movies

It's basically the End game of spiderman movies. The story is so ambitious but they were good enough to pull it off

Watched it at a full house in Melbourne Central Hoyts, the crowd went even more apt sh*t than the End Game.

I agree just got back from seeing it

My theater went ape s**t too at certain parts of the film.
surpsingly a lot of female fans in my session they went crazy when and Andrew and Tobey showed up

Loved alll 3 Spideys teaming up against Electro that s**t was off the hook

Last edited:
I do wonder if the Symbiote finds Spiderman I want to see Spidey in the black Symboite costume and

Gotta say I'm over the high school/teen Peter I want the Peter Parker from the Spiderman PS4 games.

The PS4 games are my favoruite Spiderman.

Marvel shouldn't have shown any of the villains in the trailer imo spoiled the moment when they appeared I didn't get that awe/shock factor for me.

Last edited:
Do I need to have seen the rest of the marvel stuff to know what’s happening here? I like spidey movies but made it about 20 minutes into dr strange who seems to be a big part.

Do I need to have seen the rest of the marvel stuff to know what’s happening here? I like spidey movies but made it about 20 minutes into dr strange who seems to be a big part.

I have never seen Dr Strange and absolutely loved NWH. New enough about Strange from Avengers to understand

Its just fantastically well done. Was grinning from ear to ear the whole way through and watching my son react so much too was an amazing experience

Such a great experience in a packed cinema

Do we think Garfield and Maguire are going to return down the line in the MCU? Given the whole multiverse concept this phase is doing I sure hope so.
I bloody hope so. I actually think it would be dumb if they didn’t appear again. Especially if we continue down the multiverse route that could possibly bring the X Men and others into the MCU.

10/10 - same as everyone else, theatre was packed and everyone was giving the big moments the apeshit Endgame-like reactions.

Absolutely here for the Sinister Six banter - Defoe was absolutely phenomenal but everyone else was in pretty epic form as well.

Strange 2 looks absolutely wild. (Shuma Gorath? Evil Strange from What If?) Interesting approach essentially debuting the trailer, rather than doing a second post-credits stinger. Will be interesting to see if that's what they go with permanently now.

Is it a lot better than Far From Home?

10/10 - same as everyone else, theatre was packed and everyone was giving the big moments the apeshit Endgame-like reactions.

Absolutely here for the Sinister Six banter - Defoe was absolutely phenomenal but everyone else was in pretty epic form as well.

Strange 2 looks absolutely wild. (Shuma Gorath? Evil Strange from What If?) Interesting approach essentially debuting the trailer, rather than doing a second post-credits stinger. Will be interesting to see if that's what they go with permanently now.

For I certainly thought it was Dr Strange Supreme (or whatever his evil name was in What If).

That was an excellent marketing ploy. The movie is only a few months away but nothing has leaked at all and footage released as yet. Because you can’t show anything from it yet without having seen NWH. Very clever to essentially tack on a teaser trailer as a post credit scene.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant movie really. They sure did cram a lot in.

Dafoe makes this movie, and the fact that he’s so central to the story, they always knew he would be as brilliant as he is in this.

Miles is coming, no doubt.

The early DD drop only for him to not be seen again was a bit of a disappointment, but I’m looking forward to reading through all the Easter eggs that I missed.

How good was the Dr Strange 2 snippet at the end. Wow.

Andrew Garfield stole the show for mine, thought he was outstanding. Loved Tobey Maguire for nostalgia reasons but he's not the greatest actor whereas Garfield is just brilliant.
I thought Molina was nothing special either. Nothing like what he was in Spider-Man 2 and was used as comic relief in the second part of the movie.

Andrew Garfield stole the show for mine, thought he was outstanding. Loved Tobey Maguire for nostalgia reasons but he's not the greatest actor whereas Garfield is just brilliant.
If you go watch the original 3 though, Magurie was never the bouncy type of Parker, he was reserved and very...basic. He became more animated as Spiderman, sort of showing the freedom he felt as a masked character maybe? But in terms of personality, Holland and Garfield were a chasm apart in their Parkers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back