Movie Marvel Studios: Spiderman - No Way Home (16 December 2021) USE SPOILER TAGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Green Goblin was the best in the movie

William Dafoe is a brilliant actor this Green Goblin was terrifying

Few girls in my row were crying when May died. Must admit I almost shed a tear too was very emotional scene

They really nailed that scene, just quiet background and let the emotional scene play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People went nuts when DareDevil showed up I was like “who the fck is that guy” had to look him up on my phone.

Be nice in future films if Marvel could put the name of the character when they make a cameo appearance.

Be handy for people like myself who don’t watch every tv show or movie

To be fair, he was wearing his comic accurate glasses, was clearly blind with his kane, so he should have been reminding people of Daredevil. Its also led to a lot more people catching up on Daredevil on Netflix, an amazing series!

To be fair, he was wearing his comic accurate glasses, was clearly blind with his kane, so he should have been reminding people of Daredevil. Its also led to a lot more people catching up on Daredevil on Netflix, an amazing series!
Not to mention him catching a flying brick coming through the window

They really nailed that scene, just quiet background and let the emotional scene play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holland did a great job love the whole tone

Yeah fair enough there are so many shows that I can’t be fckd watching them all haha. i mainly just enjoy watching the films I know just enough where Im not completely lost

Not to mention him catching a flying brick coming through the window
True that. I do wish he had a couple more other scenes but it was a teaser from Feige showing us hes still very much in the MCU plans, Id be keen for a movie Daredevil again with him as the lead!

Holland did a great job love the whole tone

Yeah fair enough there are so many shows that I can’t be fckd watching them all haha. i mainly just enjoy watching the films I know just enough where Im not completely lost
It was definitely a movie packed with fan service, and the Daredevil cameo was 100% for the Netflix watchers benefit! Too much fan service? Maybe for the critics, but for those of us who still love these movies the sheer nostalgia and serotonin alone from this movie makes it top tier.

Also how bloody awesome is the new suit. Looks exactly like the comics/animation. The blue is perfect

I was wondering for a second why he'd make a new suit but then I realized...the iron spider was coded to Peter Parker and...well, I assume the coding removed the knowledge that he existed as well? Or perhaps he just decided to start fresh with a basic suit...interesting if we'll see a complete cut of the Stark tech stuff for the next trilogy!

What a well done piece of fan service. It's like they had a checklist of things people wanted and just went through and ticked them off, and I genuinely don't mean that in a bad way. It was a great experience just seeing all these elements delivered so well.

Having just rewatched all the previous ones leading into this, I also genuinely quite appreciated how they managed to make each of the villains feel like they did in their original movies (as much as they could without bloating the movie) except for Electro to be honest but * the original Electro was dumb so whatever. Goblin and Ock definitely did. I also like that Ock had a moment as a "good guy" given that's where he ended his own movie.

Garfield and Tobey were great and Garfield in particular fit into the MCU style really well. I also like how they managed to tie their own storylines and tragedy into Tom's, think they did that quite cleverly.

The only things it didn't deliver that I was expecting after the deluge of fan service were Bully Maguire (not sure how you'd do that one), and I genuinely thought the mid credits scene was going to show Hardy Venom meeting Eric Foreman Venom because, at that point, why not.

I wonder where things go from here

I was wondering for a second why he'd make a new suit but then I realized...the iron spider was coded to Peter Parker and...well, I assume the coding removed the knowledge that he existed as well? Or perhaps he just decided to start fresh with a basic suit...interesting if we'll see a complete cut of the Stark tech stuff for the next trilogy!
I feel with the whole 'nobody knows who Peter Parker is' thing, they're allowing themselves to kind of distance themselves from the MCU and his next movies will be more standalone, which I like. Holland's Spidey has always felt like an extension of Iron Man with all his Stark tech since his debut so it will be good to see him exist on his own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been lucky enough to have that Lego Death Star sealed away for a few years now. Seeing it Spider-Man Homecoming gave me the urge to open it up and start building. But after seeing it again in NWH I couldn’t resist, opened it up this morning with my sons and off we go :D

View attachment 1298831

mine was a lockdown thing and did not suffer the same fate as theirs in the movie

Brilliant movie really. They sure did cram a lot in.

Dafoe makes this movie, and the fact that he’s so central to the story, they always knew he would be as brilliant as he is in this.

Miles is coming, no doubt.

The early DD drop only for him to not be seen again was a bit of a disappointment, but I’m looking forward to reading through all the Easter eggs that I missed.

How good was the Dr Strange 2 snippet at the end. Wow.

Best parts of the movies were

second credits with so many characters, and clever way to introduce DS2. no trailers, its all there. wanda!

murdoch daredevil!!!! that cause audible gasps more than the spidermen. and with hawkeye kingpin link it will mean they all come together in a few years

and foxx talking black spiderman means miles is coming.

Green Goblin was the best in the movie

William Dafoe is a brilliant actor this Green Goblin was terrifying

Few girls in my row were crying when May died. Must admit I almost shed a tear too was very emotional scene

she May will come back in future spiderman movies cause of the multiverse. mark my words. you can quote me when it happens.

I just had a lot of back and forwards with a poster in here regarding the referencing of Toby and Garfield’s Spider-Men in this thread, as that would’ve been a spoiler for me.

All the posts are deleted now, but I am interested to know if I was the only one who choose to ignore the rumours of their involvement after all the Mephisto/Magneto rumours in Wandavision.

I do find myself disengaging more and more with movies and series that I want to see, before they open, for fear of how much gets spoiled before hand, particularly with Marvel. Which is clearly the opposite effect that studios and social media are trying to have.

did anyone else try desperately to identify the silhouettes characters breaking through from the multiverse. Rhino the most obvious one.

In the Dr S snippet, was that America Chavez I spotted?

did anyone else try desperately to identify the silhouettes characters breaking through from the multiverse. Rhino the most obvious one.

i certainly did. i thought i saw corvus glave

I just had a lot of back and forwards with a poster in here regarding the referencing of Toby and Garfield’s Spider-Men in this thread, as that would’ve been a spoiler for me.

All the posts are deleted now, but I am interested to know if I was the only one who choose to ignore the rumours of their involvement after all the Mephisto/Magneto rumours in Wandavision.

I do find myself disengaging more and more with movies and series that I want to see, before they open, for fear of how much gets spoiled before hand, particularly with Marvel. Which is clearly the opposite effect that studios and social media are trying to have.

Im absolutely the same. Taken a huge step back from the theories etc, WandaVision got out of hand (who was that aerospace engineer haha!). I find I’ve enjoyed the experience so much more as a result.

As for deliberately posting the spoilers, pretty poor form imo. Even just yesterday there’s a post on Instagram literally asking for people to not post spoilers, and the comments are flooded with what happens. Not cool.

I tried as best I could. I thought I saw someone with a large spear. Kraven maybe? And Black Cat perhaps.

No it was

Mephisto

Im absolutely the same. Taken a huge step back from the theories etc, WandaVision got out of hand (who was that aerospace engineer haha!). I find I’ve enjoyed the experience so much more as a result.

think its getting worse. it started when posters were theorising who was jon snows parents in GoT. It became a game of oneupmanship to demonstrate who has the biggest and most in depth knowledge of the source material.

As for deliberately posting the spoilers, pretty poor form imo. Even just yesterday there’s a post on Instagram literally asking for people to not post spoilers, and the comments are flooded with what happens. Not cool.

The look at me phenomena again. look at me ive seen it, imma gonna spoil it. strangely though, people dont use real names when spoiling so its not like something they can boast about to mates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back