Movie Marvel Studios: Spiderman - No Way Home (16 December 2021) USE SPOILER TAGS

Remove this Banner Ad

I think so, havent seen anything on the Disney streaming services spruiking it either.

Netflix has original streaming rights for Sony movies but I think its for a limited time. It will end up their first iirc.

Not sure why homecoming isnt on their though. Maybe they didnt renew their licence to it yet its on binge in Australia for some reason and not disney+

Edit:

Found an article with some details.

Netflix has original streaming rights for Sony movies but I think its for a limited time. It will end up their first iirc.

Not sure why homecoming isnt on their though. Maybe they didnt renew their licence to it yet its on binge in Australia for some reason and not disney+

Edit:

Found an article with some details.

Binge actually got homecoming and far from home pretty recently (maybe just after No Way Home came out).

About a month out from No Way Home being released they were in a hodge podge of streaming services.

Once it gets past the ridiculousness of the premise and it gets where it needs to be, HOLY * is it a brilliant movie.

*, did they nail the casting with Tom Holland.
He broke my heart in that last cafe scene.

"........and you thought LETHAL PROTECTOR was a s**t name !... "

" You were an AVENGER ? That's great !....What is that ?..... "

" I’m lame compared to... like, I fought a Russian guy in a... like, a rhinoceros machine "

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't a great movie but it was a good one. As others have said, slow start.

Good to see all those old (some looking especially old) faces back and some decent humour in the team-up scenes.

Tom Holland is good but the movie reminded me of how much I miss the original Spider-Man ensemble cast.

I think the hype about 3 spidermen raelly pushed this up onto a pedestal before it came out. Looking back, still good.
The movie's third act is off the charts fantastic and makes this film successful. However, the first two acts are pretty average, IMO. The fact the third act is so good it makes you forget about the earlier stuff once the movie is over.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back