PS5 Marvel's Spider-Man 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what that means? Will I lose all my saved files etc?
Nope

What does PS5 Rebuild Database Do?​

PS5 Rebuild Database is a feature designed in the Safe Mode.

It scans the drive and creates a new database of all content on your PS5 system. It can also make the console more responsive, so you can download or update games without getting stuck. This feature is useful to solve problems such as system feature issues, game icons remaining on Home after it was deleted, games not loading or updating, etc.

If you encounter a problem and you cannot fix it with common ways, you can try PS5 rebuild database.

Don’t worry about your data as rebuilding database won’t delete your game progress, settings, and other data. Therefore, just have a try!

Nope

What does PS5 Rebuild Database Do?​

PS5 Rebuild Database is a feature designed in the Safe Mode.

It scans the drive and creates a new database of all content on your PS5 system. It can also make the console more responsive, so you can download or update games without getting stuck. This feature is useful to solve problems such as system feature issues, game icons remaining on Home after it was deleted, games not loading or updating, etc.

If you encounter a problem and you cannot fix it with common ways, you can try PS5 rebuild database.

Don’t worry about your data as rebuilding database won’t delete your game progress, settings, and other data. Therefore, just have a try!
Thanks mate. I tried it today and it still has issues installing for some reason. Honestly baffled about why this is happening. Seems to have been a issue around the globe but there’s been no answer to how to solve it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back